Sammy (Request)

This one was requested by Savanna 🌷

*Savannas POV*

"Hey babe I think were just gonna go to the drive-in." My boyfriend Sam said to me as he came behind me and kissed my cheek. "Do you think Nate is gonna bring Hayley? And Johnson bring Andrea?" I asked him when he wrapped his arms around me as I was doing my makeup.

"Yea they're all coming, Gilinsky won't be there though, he's going back home to visit his mom" Sam said as I finished my mascara. "Oh okay cool, it's couple night" I said turning around, kissing Sam.

"Yup, or its gonna be you, Hayley, and Andrea while me Skate and Johnson are hanging." Sam said with his adorable dimple showcased in his smile. "I don't know, you guys just got back from tour, pretty sure all of us are gonna hang out together" I replied walking to get dressed.

"True, wear something comfortable so that we can cuddle" Sam said watching me closely as I took my sweats, and his t shirt I was wearing off. "I am baby" I said putting my jeggings on. "Ooo wear this babe, you look hot in it" Sam said handing me my 'Pink' puffy shirt that happens to be pink and long sleeved and hangs off my shoulder.

"Okay" I said pulling it over my head and fixing it where it needed. I fluffed and fixed my straightened hair and pinned my bangs back. I put my brown knee high boots on and grabbed my ring that said 'believe' on it, that Sam had bought me.

"You ready beautiful?" Sam said texting, probably Nate. "Yes sir!" I said saluting Sam jokingly. "Okay dork lets go" Sam said giggling, grabbing my free hand.

~at the drive in~

Sam pulled in to the lot with all the cars and we looked for our friends. We found them and pulled up next to them. "Wasssuup bitcheess" I said to the girls as I got out of the car and hugged them. "Hi guyys" I said walking over to Nate and Johnson and hugged them too.

"Savanna aren't you excited!!! We're all finally hanging out together!" My friend Andrea said to me excitedly. "Yea I'm so pumped!" My other friend Hayley said bringing us in for another group hug. "Girls, can yall go get us some snacks?" Nate said interrupting our group hug.

"I don't have any cash on me" Hayley replied walking over to Nate, her boyfriend. "Well I'll give you some baby, hold up" Nate said reaching in his pocket. I walked over to Sammy, "babe do you want anything?" I said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Uhh yea, get me something sweet, besides you" Sam said kissing me gently. "Well okayyy" I said giggling. "Need money?" He said reaching into his pocket. "Nah I got it babe" I said walking away from him. I walked over to Hayley and grabbed her and Andrea as well. "Does Jack want anything?" I asked Andrea, "sour skittles, as usual" she answered back putting the money in her pocket.

We came back with our snacks as it was starting to get dark. We set up our blankets and pillows in the back of Nate's old pickup truck, making it into a comfortable hangout for all of us. We set all of our snacks and drinks with us and as we all sat down, the movie started.

We were in the middle of watching the movie when Sammy started a popcorn fight. We were all throwing popcorn at each other and laughing and having fun, when the owner came over. "We've had complaints about you guys being to loud, you have to leave" he said angrily. "Okay" we all replied in unison. We packed up quickly and pulled out of the drive in lot and pulled into an empty parking lot.

We all got out and talked about what we were going to do now. "We can go chill at our place?" Sam said pulling me close, and snuggling into me, since it was a bit breezy. "Where you guys fuck everywhere? No thank you..." Johnson said giggling, fixing his hair and putting his arm around Andrea.

I blushed like crazy, but it was kinda true...☺️ "we haven't been camping in a while? And we still have firewood left from last time..." Hayley said jumping off the hood of Nate's truck. "Let's go..." I said shrugging my shoulders and getting in Sammy's car. I watched everyone else get in their vehicles and then saw Sam get in.

We got to the camp and the boys started the fire as us girls relaxed on the lawn chairs, watching them. Sam came over and literally tackled me to the ground in my chair and kissed me all over my face. "Ahhhh Sam! What the hell!?" I yelled laughing. I also heard all the girls laughing and yelling to.

"I love you baby giirlll" Sam said kissing my lips "I love you to, now get the fuck off me" I said tickling Sam's sides laughing.

I hope you like it Savanna! But this is reallyy bad...😞 I wanted to update soon so I rushed and it turned out bad...😓 I love you and will have a better update this time!