Nate (Request)

🚨WARNING🚨
I apologize for any feels you get reading this....keep the holy water near!
This one was requested by Johanne 🌼

{Nate's POV}

I was sitting with the guys in our section at the club, watching Johanne have fun with the girls. We were all having fun, drinking, dancing, and smoking a little bit. I was talking with Sammy and Johnson while Gilinsky was dancing with Madison. (Oh yes I did😋) I looked over their direction and saw Johanne was a little upset Maddie left, so I told the guys I was gonna go hang out with her for a bit.

"Hey I think me and Mads are gonna bounce" Gilinsky yelled as I walked past him to get to Johanne. "Alright man see ya later" I said doing a little bro shake. I looked back and saw G saying bye to the other guys, then refocused my attention on Johanne.

I walked behind her and snaked my arms around her, "don't worry it's me momma" I said as I felt he flinch and slightly turn. "Good, then I can do this" she said grinding her body on mine.

We were dancing and having a good time when Johanne stopped and just walked away. "Fucking tease!" I yelled to her through the loud music. She turned to me and rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand and led me to sit down. I sat on the couch and she sat on my lap.

She was drinking her mixed drink and took the strawberry out and started sucking on it, teasing me with it. "Why" I said laughing at her. She just smirked at me and set her drink down. She turned to me and moved her body to straddle on my lap, and looked at me deeply.

"Why are you teasing me babe?" I asked pulling her body closer to mine. "Because I love when I'm in control" she said smashing her lips on mine. I grabbed her hands that were placed firmly on my face, "well not tonight" I said smirking slightly. "Let's go were leaving" I said sternly to Johanne's perfectly innocent face.

She hopped off my lap excitedly,and said bye to the girls as I said bye to the guys and vice versa. We got into the cab and made our way home, making out the whole way.

{Johanne's POV}

Nate and I walked into the house and I just barley set my little purse down, when Nate put his hands on my hips, and shoved me against the wall. "Well Damn" I giggled at his face, inches from mine. "You won't be laughing in the morning baby girl" Nate said darkly, but with a smile.

He rushed his lips to mine and the kiss got intense quick. I went to strip Nate's hoodie off of him, but he pinned my arms against my head. His dominant side was always my favorite, because I knew what was coming next 😉

Nate moved his lips to my neck, he quickly found my sweet spot like usual. He kept my arms pinned above me as I tried to fight him, "baby girl, you know there is no sense in trying" Nate growled in my ear, I giggled at his comment. "Now get upstairs and get ready to strip for me" Nate said taking his hoodie off, exposing him in the flannel he wore in the 'Like That' video.

I ran upstairs to our room, and moved his computer chair in front of the open space in our room. Next thing I know, Nate walked up behind me, snaked his arms around me, and attached his lips and teeth to my shoulder, leaving a hickey. "Now strip" Nate snapped, sitting down in the chair. "Yes sir" I said sarcastically.

I began swaying my hips, and unbuttoning my black high waisted shorts. Nate watched my every move, while licking his lips. I pulled the shorts down slowly, exposing my blue panties that Nate loved. I watched him shift in his chair when he noticed his favorites on me. I slipped down my black, flowy, crop top, to show my matching strapless bra.

"Get on the bed" Nate commanded standing up. I went and sat on the bed, while Nate reached into the closet and grabbed something in each hand. He came back out and set whatever he had in his hand on the nightstand.

Nate got on the bed and pushed me back and got on top of me. He kissed me harshly, and threw his SnapBack he was wearing and pulled his shirt and flannel off, breaking the kiss for a spit second. I went to pull his body back to mine, but he moved my arms away.

Nate leaned to the nightstand, and I saw he had two of his formal ties in his hands. Well this is going to be fun, I thought to myself. Nate grabbed my left wrist and tied a strong knot from my wrist to the headboard, and did the same with the right.

I smirked at Nate as he moved back in front of me. He smiled back, and licked his lips at the sight of me tied at his wish. Nate rushed to kiss me again, as I desperately wanted to touch him. I tasted the fun we had at the club on his lips and tongue, as they roamed my mouth.

I felt Nate's fingers roam to my lower region and lightly graze the material sitting in his way. "How bout we get rid of these, how's that sound baby girl?" He said moving his body down mine, touching the waist band of the blue lacy fabric. "Sounds great..." I said looking into Nate's dark eyes.

"Beg for it" Nate said running his hands over my thighs. "Nate pleasee, I want you baby pleaaasseee" I whined out to Nate, hoping he'd give in, and he did. He moved his body down to my waist and began lightly kissing my hips.

I moaned at what was to come and he looked at me and sat up. "You didn't think it was gonna be that easy...did you lil mama?" Nate giggled watching my facial expression fade. "You fucker!" I said tugging at my restraints, wanting to throw my arms down in frustration. I huffed, "easy baby girl, I gotchu, just wait..." Nate said placing his body over mine again.

He lightly kissed my lips but quickly moved to my neck. He attacked with hickeys and kisses. He hit my sweet spot multiple times, making me moan and want Nate even more. He finally started kissing down my body, something he did when he was ready.

Nate reached my panty line and pulled them off fairly quickly. He must've wanted me just as bad. He quickly spread my legs apart and began flicking his tongue up and down my heat. The feeling of him on me made me go crazy and wanna touch him, but remembered I was tied to the headboard.

Nate tickled my inner thighs with his warm hands, as he roamed his tongue all over my sensitive area. "Ahhh fuuck" I moaned gripping my restraints, being the only thing I could grab at.

Nate ran his tongue in every spot he could reach, helping achieve my orgasm. "Naateee" I yelled, arching my back, letting my body go crazy before I let out. Seconds before I was ready, Nate pulled away from me, "what the fuck?" I moaned out, wanting Nate's touch desperately.

"I wanna be inside you when you cum." Nate plainly said, not being able to take any more teasing. I was catching my disappeared breath as I watched Nate strip his bottom half. He came over and untied my hands, thank fucking God. "Come here fuckboy" I said pulling Nate on top of me, messing up his hair as I slammed my tongue into his mouth.

While I was messing around with Nate, when I felt pressure in between my legs. I then realized, Nate slipped himself in me. We both let out a deep breath when he filled me all the way.

Nate wasted no time picking up speed. "Fuck baby" Nate groaned out. "Harder Nateee" I whined into his tattooed chest. He took the suggestion and pounded harder and harder into me.

"Damn you feel so good baby girl" Nate moaned into the air. I sent my nails into his shoulders, gripping him tightly. I tightened my legs around Nate's lower back, letting him get deeper, moaning like crazy. Nate's lips were suddenly on mine, as he thrusted himself into me.

My body started to feel electric when I felt my orgasm approaching. I could tell Nate was about to as well by the breathy moans escaping through his lips. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the pleasure to wash over.

A few seconds later I came onto Nate and he did the same. He let the highs go out and laid next to me. We laid there a few seconds catching our breaths before saying anything.

"Whose in control now?" Nate laughed looking at me, cuddling our naked bodies together...💚

Hope you like it Johanne! I tried to get Nate in character here, seems like him tho...I think anyways....haha

Thank yall for all the support on my NaNa.! It means so much! I'm sorry it took so long for an update but now you know why....😌

Love yall! Stay beautiful 💖💕