44.Apart

Gulf cried his heart out....he felt so bad...he closed his eyes and let tears flow and then open his eyes in anger.....

No matter what you think about me Tharn but you can't leave me like this....you can't...

Gulf gets dressed and went to Tharn house...

Tharn was sitting with his dad quietly.... when gulf entered the watchman looked at him and got shocked...Type sir......he didn't stop him....

Gulf directly entered the house and saw Tharn.... He shouts....Doctor Tharn.....

Tharn looked at Gulf....he was shocked...what are you doing here Mr. Kanawut....he said politely with eyes down....

Dean: What happened Mr. Kanawut is everything alright you seem a bit tired...did you cry....

Gulf: hello doctor dean....excuse me but I am here to talk to your son.....Tharn what am I doing here ??....really Doctor....what do think I should do??....am I look like a whore to you whom you fuck and leave....am I a thing which you use and forget....is that what you think I do a one night stand for you....

Dean: what??

Gulf: yes....last night this asshole....made me feel on top of this world and in the morning he left me there without saying a word....I know you love your husband, but not for fucking second, I am going to believe that what we did was nothing but you again assumed me as your husband....coz neither you were drunk nor you were on any drugs....you were completely sober ....so explain me now why did you do that...why you made me feel like a whore....why....

Dean: Tharn what Gulf is saying is right....see I never interrupted on your personal life but I won't encourage my son for doing such a low thing....

Tharn: I am sorry Mr. Kanawut....but I don't know why that happened last night??
I am sure it was my mistake and don't intend to make you feel like that....but I was also shocked ...that was our weak moment and I am sorry.....

Gulf: gave a tight slap to Tharn....weak moment....that was maybe a weak moment for you Tharn Rangnok but for me it was....

Gulf stopped himself by saying what was that....you are a bastard....you know very well that I was not Type...you were sober....what we did was not a weak moment....but you are not ready to accept that you see me as Gulf not Type....fuck you....doctor....now don't you ever dare to show me your bloody face....

Gulf left and Tharn gets on his knees and cried...

Dean: Tharn shhh son ...there is nothing wrong if you like someone else than type...you don't know if type....

Tharn: dad don't say that ...if anything happens to Type I will die too....I love Type but I couldn't deny Gulf's loving and caring warm feeling...I don't know what was that I knew I am wrong...but I can't accept him ...I can't give him wrong hopes......my Type is the only one I love....

Why I did that....he runs toward his room closed the door and cried....Type I am sorry baby please forgive me....please....baby please forgive me....Gulf you too forgive me... I can never treat someone like this but I didn't have a choice.... tharn thought about what he felt in the morning when he wakes up beside Gulf....

When I wake up in the morning I knew I was not alone in bed... I knew you were there with me gulf...I knew what we did...why this happen what I did last night was not right....am I that horny that I took the advantage of the situation....

I opened my eyes and saw gulf....no gulf I didn't take advantage of you....no one came so close to me no one gave such love and care to me....coz I didn't let anyone came near me.....but I don't know why but I guess apart from your face I like....

No no, I can't do this with Type...what if he returned and asked me why didn't I wait and ....I love Type....no shit....what I will do now.....

Tharn get up took his clothes to wear and run....when he came he saw his dad who wanted to talk coz he didn't get time to talk to his son for long...so he sit there....and then gulf came....

Present...

Tharn was cursing him ...now he felt like a culprit one who cheats on his husband and others he played with someone's emotions.....

The next few days were hell for Tharn and gulf they both are trying to forget the things....Gulf involved in his office....and slowly tried to forget...but Tharn made his life a living hell....now he treats himself as a criminal....he just works work and work he stopped talking to everyone... either he works or cries....

Tharn has lost a lot of weight within 3 months.....he started looking like a patient than a doctor....Dean tried everything but Tharn is not ready to listen....he always says dad you stay away from me... I will make you bad too...I will take advantage of you too....I am a bad person dad...I am bad....

After 5 months of that sex, both Tharn and Gulf didn't see each other.....Gulf was really busy in his life....he asked his secretary to made him so packed that he didn't even get a chance to eat...and that's what exactly happened.....

One day Gulf's dad came to meet Gulf when he heard that he was overworking .....

Dad: gulf I am listening to everything from staff why are you torturing yourself...this company is doing great already ....stop overusing your body ....baby why don't you get married....

Gulf: No dad I am not interested....

Dad: do you love someone....

Gulf: no dad I don't have time to eat how I will spare time to love....gulf smiled and changed the topic....

Dad: I came here after a long time and I especially didn't bring your stepmother...so why don't let's go out and have lunch together.....

Gulf: Yes dad sure let's go...I will complete work at night....

Dad: stop working so much gulf....they both get down

Gulf suggested a restaurant and they went there to eat...they ate and had lots of chit chat....when they are done they went out.....while crossing the road gulf got a call.... without looking at the signal he moves ahead ...and bang!!!!

Dad: Gulf.....baby.....

Oh no...baby.....my son.....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: But Mr. Ben Gulf is a universal Donar and you are a universal Recipient how can you give blood to him...

Ben: No sir Gulf is also a universal recipient he has an AB+ blood group, not O+....we have confirmed it by a blood test.

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You