54. Type's Weird behaviour

Tharn: Type finally you came I thought you will be late....

Type: No phi I came early...I heard dad came....and I am so happy...

Tharn: wao this is cheating.... I was waiting for you from the last one week but you didn't come early and now when dad came you stole some time from your hectic schedule and came....I am jealous...

Dean: uff Tharn you are jealous of a father and son relationship....you are impossible....

Type: Dad you finally came....I missed you sooo much.....I heard you are not well ....you are not taking good care of yourself..... Not done...

Dean: Oh yes I am sorry papa 2 ....you and Tharn treat me like a small kid... ...I was not feeling well that's why I came right...else I would have completed my seminar and then thought of returning....

Tharn: Type that's it now go and get fresh and then come we will eat....go now.....

Dean, Tharn, and Type eat together and spent quality time....they all laughed and shared lots of stories....type also informed Dean about Tharn's skipping work and Dean gave an earful to tharn....

Tharn: you come to my room then I will see you...

Dean at the time of sleeping....

Dean: Type can you come and sleep with me....

Tharn: face fell ...dad....Why you are asking type to sleep with you....

Dean: I am sorry I forgot to ask.....Tharn can I borrow your husband....I would have asked you to sleep with me ....as I told you I am not well and had experienced late-night uneasiness....so I guess it would be great if someone stays with me....else if anything happens to me at night....then I won't be able to see anyone and die like this.....

Tharn: dad don't say that....please ...nothing will happen to you ....we will go for a few tests tomorrow...I am really worried about you now....and I and type are always there for you ....you don't need to take permission from any one of us....

Dean: Tharn I am asking Type coz last time... I asked you to sleep with me but in the middle of the night you went to Type's room ....so I trust you a bit less in this...and I know no matter how much Type misses you, he won't leave me....

Tharn: made a pouty face dad don't make me feel bad...I said sorry to you....and you know I just missed Type....

Dean: so you also sleep in my room let's sleep together but ....I don't want to sleep alone....after such a long time I have seen happiness in my house.....I don't want to die without tasting every bit of it.....

Type: dad I will scold you if you ever say such things....you know we need you and I hate it when you say such things....

Dean: I am sorry ...come let's sleep together....

Tharn sleeping on his bed and missing Type....as he doesn't want to make type and dad uncomfortable....the bed is not comfortable for three people...

Tharn knew as dad is not well he needs to sleep well and Type is working too hard so he wants him to sleep comfortably too....

Tharn: I am missing you, baby...he went to his dad's room to check and saw both of them sleeping peacefully....

The next few days type to sleep with Dean only...but every morning he comes to meet Tharn and they spend time together....and then leave for work....

One day....

Tharn gets up early to meet his baby...to spend some time with him....

Tharn: dad good morning...how are you feeling now....did you sleep well....

Dean: Yes sweety ..very well and Type he sleeps like a baby....every night he holds me tightly and sleep I feel so secure....

Tharn: yes he sleeps like that way only...so where is your good son dad...and where are you going so early....??

Dean: he left for work baby....he has some meeting...asked me to tell you....and I have to meet a patient in emergency....so byeee....

Tharn: what without telling me...how can he do this....Tharn felt weird as type did this before....no bye no kiss even no calls or msg.....and dad is a psychiatrist ...why someone needs him so early....he ignored ... 

Tharn called type but he didn't get any response....the whole day passed and type didn't even call back...later when Tharn return from the hospital ....he finds type sleeping in dad's room....

Dean: You came late Tharn ....type was really tired so he slept...and asked me to tell you not to be mad at him....you know his office work nowadays...

Tharn felt it very weird that how can type do that.... Maybe he is really tired.. maybe I am having these thoughts coz after the type returned he hardly stay away from me for so long... And it's been just a week when the type is sleeping with dad... Why I am having such weird thoughts....

The next morning Again Tharn get up to see type and type Left for work ....Tharn asked his dad and he got the same answer as yesterday.....

Dean: Tharn don't think much try to understand his point of view ....he came to your room but you were sleeping ...I told him that you came late last night so he don't want to disturb your sleep.....

Tharn: Yes dad I can understand...dad where were you yesterday ...I didn't saw you at the hospital....

Dean: yes baby I went to see a special case.....actually that patient doesn't want to disclose his illness ....so I am counseling him outside the hospital...so no one gets that he is mentally ill.....he is a bit popular person....

Tharn: oh...okay no issue .....I have needed a few signatures of yours...no issue I will take it today...

Dean: hmm sure... But tharn I gave you the authority ....that in absence of me you can make a decision and sign the documents....then you shouldn't have to wait for me....you know hospital rules being a doctor I can't disclose my patient's list so sometime....I don't tell people where I am going ....so please don't wait for me for such small things....

Tharn yes dad he gets ready and left for the office...

I guess I have to go to Type's office to meet him...maybe I am thinking too much...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

I Hate my husband 2