22. Love in the Air

Tharn is on the top of Type still inside .....they both looking at each other breathing heavily....Tharn leaned and kissed Type....I love you Type....

Type: I love you too...Phi..can you please remove it.... it's hurting....

Tharn removed his dick and type aaah growl in pain....

Tharn: Is it paining a lot....??

Type: No, I will manage....

Tharn: did you like it...

Type: Phi, please don't ask such things...you speak whatever comes to your mind...

Tharn: Yes, coz I wanted to know whether you like it or not, and do you want to do it next time or not....

Type: I love it...but you are too big ....

Tharn: You will love it...type....

Type: And in no time Type falls sleep...tharn kissed his forehead...my baby..and Tharn slowly also falls sleep....

Morning....

Tharn gets up to look for type he didn't saw him on the bed....he looked at the washroom ...he heard type's crying....

Tharn: Type open the door...tharn knock washroom door.... what happened...?? Why are you crying??

Type: opened it and said...Tharnnnn....it's paining....

Tharn: I am sorry baby....I am so sorry....come here....tharn moved to the table and looked at the bag which he brought yesterday....I knew it....baby, but don't cry it will be okay in some time...let me take care of it...

Tharn brought lube and some medicine for type ...incase if type feel pain after all....he knows tolerance level of type is really low....

Tharn makes type sleep on the bed....and removed his shorts....

Type: Phi what are you doing...??

Tharn: I am applying a cream baby so you won't feel pain anymore...

Type stayed there quietly....tharn removed his underwear and applied cream....you will feel better very soon.....I am going to make breakfast for you till then you take rest....

Tharn prepare food for type gave him medicine to eat and asked him to take a rest...  tharn has to go to the hospital to check his dad...tharn asked his helper to take care of type.

Type didn't go to school and took rest for the whole day...tharn told dad that type is not well he is having fever...

Tharn all day busy in taking care of Dean and Type....whenever he gets time.. he sneaks from the hospital and comes to check on type ....feed him give him medicine and shower lots of love to him..

The doctor took a few tests of Dean and asked him to be in the hospital until the report comes...tharn stay there with dad and when Dean sleeps or go for any test he go to see type...

In the evening the report of all test came and everything seems okay...now Dean is allowed to join the hospital as a doctor...

Tharn was really happy that finally dad is okay and now their life will come back to the normal track....

In the evening tharn bring Dean home...dad you take a quick shower and then we will have dinner together....

Tharn went to his room...