65.Broken

At night....

Tharn: baby are you upset with me...you know why I did that right and I only love you...please don't be upset...

Tharn was sitting in the corner of his room talking to Type's pic ....like he used to do when he was waiting for him to get return....

Type....I miss you so much..... did you remember this shirt....tharn was wearing an old white shirt but it has some pink color stains....when I asked you to wash my clothes and instructing you how to wash them... you said phi I am a big boy I know everything....you washed this with your pink color Tshirt....see the stains are still on this shirt....few tears drop from tharn's cheek...but I still love this shirt..this one is my favorite....

I am doing all this to make others happy...gulf is very sensitive did you see what he has done to himself in the last 6 months....dad was also upset... everyone wants us to be together....if sacrificing my happiness can make others happy then I am ready to do that...

But you know I only love you, right baby...Tharn cried ...it becomes too hard to forget you after what gulf did...he called me phi from last 3 year ....spent time with me pretending to be you and...now expecting me to forget you ....how??

Tharn put things in a carton...I am packing all your belongings to shift to our outhouse.... and I will come you there...we will still spend time like I used to do it before gulf pretended....tharn cried again......I have to give this space to someone else Type..... I miss you Type.... I miss you.... after crying along with type's photo Tharn slept...

Dean who was standing outside the door entered....he thought..... how can I not see my son's pain...what I have done to him....I thought I was helping him but....he lost his love again....I gave him hope and stole his happiness again.....how much my baby is suffering alone to making everyone happy....how much he has suffered in these last 7 months....how can I only see Type's tears...his pain...But not my son's pain....

Like last time you started losing your weight...how can I forget this....being a psychiatrist I didn't pay attention to my own child... sometimes people laughed too much when he is depressed and it is one of the symptoms of depression...to lose weight in such a small period....I am sorry for being such a bad dad....I am sorry Tharn....

Next day....on the dining table...

Tharn: Good morning baby and baby's mother....

Gulf: I am not mother Tharn....

Ayan: Gulf when are you planning to get married ....

Dean looked at Tharn....

Tharn gave a broad smile...I am dying to get married uncle....if gulf agrees I can marry him now....

Gulf smiled...I love you tharn...aaahh...Tharn your baby has kicked me ...I guess the baby loved the idea....

All laughed together....

Tharn: Dad I will come late to the hospital...I need to finish something...

Dean knows Tharn is going to Outhouse to shift Type's things...Dean said...sure if you want to take a day off...go and chill with your friends too Tharn....

Ayan: Yes Tharn...give yourself time too....I am here with gulf... don't worry...

Tharn agreed and went to the outhouse...he put all Type's things to a destined place and moved to the kitchen...

Type today I am going to make your favorite food.. it's been so long when we spend time together ....Tharn spent his whole day with type...talked for hours with his pics...and cried like hell....I miss you .....I miss you type... why you left me alone here...why didn't you took me with you....I miss you like hell ....Tharn was sitting on the floor and crying....

He got a call from gulf...he wiped his tears...yes Gulf...

Gulf: Will you stop crying, please.....I am sorry....please forgive me....I can't see you like this Tharn....please stop crying....

Tharn: What?? Gulf what are you talking about....I am not crying....even I am enjoying my day out with my friends....I really missed them....

Gulf: Tharn turn....

Tharn turned and saw gulf standing at the door ....you forgot your keys out....

Tharn Wiped his tears what are you doing here...gulf this is nothing ....I came here to put type's things....please don't be sad....I have to make room for you na ....so I put everything related to Type here....now there is enough place for you in that room....

Gulf: Tharn if you want to give something to me ...can you let me cry with you...can you let me share the sadness of yours...can you make room for me in your heart which hurts you the most...

I am watching you for the last one month Tharn ...every night outside my balcony I sit and listened to you crying expecting ...one day you won't cry...you stop hurting yourself one day....one day you will come to me and let me know that Gulf I can't pretend its hurting I can't do this I love type....but no you just suffered alone.....I am sorry my stupidity has made you like this Tharn......please let me at least cry with you.... ....... and I can't see you like this tharn.....

Tharn hugged gulf ...I am sorry gulf.....he cried with gulf....

Gulf: can we become friends first before becoming anything else....can you please share your sadness first before happiness ...can you let me be a part of this tharn rather than that tharn which you are pretending to be from the last one month.....

Tharn I tried gulf...I swear I tried to forget him...I am still trying but whenever I see you it makes me remember my Type...I am sorrryyyy ....I failed as a father as well as a son....I am sorry....

Gulf: Tharn if you ask me..... I am ready to be your type for my entire life.... but can't see you like this....please tell me if I can do anything to help you....

Tharn: no I don't want that but...can you please make this stop ...it hurts.....I miss him....gulf please make this pain stop ...I can't bear it.....I can't forget him....I am trying please help me.....please......Tharn was crying and begging to gulf....make it stop....

Author's Note

I cried a lot while writing this...maybe this won't touch your heart...but while writing I have lived all the emotions of Tharn....it was too much for me....I am a very sensitive person its hard to write something like this...hope you like this chapter...but it's sad ....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You