24. Suspicious Dad

Tharn and Type went down to have breakfast Mew is sulking due to gulf...

Dean: Tharn why are you not eating properly ...I know this face this angry sulking face ...tell me what happened who made you angry ....??

Tharn: Nothing dad I am just tired coz of improper sleep....and you know I don't like eating bread ...but still it is served in breakfast....

Dean: Tharn sweetie...stop complaining and eat for today... I will start making breakfast for you two from tomorrow ...and this is Type's favorite food ..he loves Bread Omlet so I asked the helper to serve it....

Type: Yes P'Tharn I love Bread Omlet please don't be angry and eat ....

Dean: See your brother is....

Tharn: Shouts ...he is not my brother dad how many times I have to tell you this...I don't want him as my brother....so please stop forcing this relationship on me...

Dean: Tharn, what happen....why are you so angry with this.... if you don't want me to call Type as your brother.... then what I will call this relationship.... where Type treats me as dad and I treat him as my son.....type is my son you will be his brother na tharn....and you took care of him for 2 years tharn as what??

If you don't see him as a brother then why did you took care of him.....you should have asked him to go back to his shelter......why you have done so much for him...I know in deep somewhere you love him.... you also accept him as your brother .....but you are just jealous that you have to share your dad with him and you are denying this relationship.....

Type: Dad it's okay I told you that I don't want anything ...I don't want to make it legal...I am fine being his friend...and your son...

Dean: No Type but I am not okay......when I get my consciousness I was dying to see you both and that few days in the hospital..... I realized that I didn't give you any security if anything happens to me then you will never get a claim on my property......and you will be left alone without having anything....

Though I trust Tharn but I don't trust this society....they will always make you realize that you are an outsider....

Type: Please dad Don't say all this.....nothing will happen to you .....and look at me P'Tharn has taken very good care of me when you were not here......he has helped me a lot and you can see the changes ....I don't need your property I will make my own....dad please let it be....

Dean: Type no when I asked you to be my son I was sure about that decision and I never treated you any less than Tharn....never done a partiality .....

I am proud to say that Tharn is my son.... when I was not around he took really good care of you .....but Type one day Tharn will get married ...maybe his partner won't like you or won't treat you the same way Tharn treats you...I don't want anyone to treat you any less than Tharn...

Tharn: Dad you don't have to worry about it ...I will take care of Type always...

Type: Yes Dad I trust P'Tharn...

Dean: I also Trust Tharn ...but I can't trust the person come in his life...and Type also has a girlfriend after few years he wanted to get settled then what his wife will say.... that I did partiality among my children....

Tharn heartache after listening to all...how can Dad make type someone else....type please tell him please....stop all this ....

Tharn: dad you want to give him security then give him whatever property you want to give.... I won't say a word....then he will get the security.....no one will say anything to him and you don't have to make him your legal son too..