56. A slap

After 3 years...

Type: Ahhh Tharn leaves me na... don't be naughty let me get up....no ...baby....aaaahhhh aaahhh Tharn...not again....aaahhhh mmmm yes aaahh...

Tharn: tell me you like it...

Type: aaahhh yesss I love it..

Tharn thrusting again...the whole night Tharn didn't let type sleep....

Type: Phi ....I am cumming...aaahhhh aashhhh aaahhh...

Tharn: Type shhh baby dad is in next room you being too loud....

Type: Tharnnnnnnn hmmmm they both came for the sixth time....

Tharn is still holding type and planting kisses on his neck...

Type: I am tired...if you try to do it again.... I will surely gonna sleep with dad from today...

Tharn: Type you know I won't let you do that...last time you sleep with dad for more than 2 weeks and that's enough...

Type: phi that was three years back...stop being so jealous....huh ....

You don't let me go anywhere with my friends...you don't let me sleep without you and torture me like this...you are a bad husband...

Tharn: rolled his eyes I am listening to all this from three years so stop...and sleep for sometime ..if you act cutely then I can't guarantee your safety...

Type: rolled his eyes...you find me cute all the type...if I sneeze you will find that also cute and get on top of me....

Tharn: do you want me, baby....

Type: no I am tired ...good night...

Tharn holds type tightly... and sleep...

They both sleep at 4 am in the morning...after a few hours....

Type opened his eyes and saw it's at 2 pm...oh god...

Type: P'Tharn get up its 2 pm...we missed breakfast ....get up fast else we will miss lunch too...

Tharn: looked at watch oh shit again we will get scolding... both boys went to the washroom and get ready fast...when they reached down...Dean was preparing a table for lunch...

Tharn and type sit in his place...

Dean: Good morning boys...

Tharn: Good afternoon dad...

Type: Hello dad...wao you made all my favorite food type tried to remove the awkwardness....

They all sit together and eating when Dean said..I am moving to the guest room which is down and turning my room into a guest room...

Type: why dad...the guest room is a bit small ...your room is better than a guest room...

Tharn: yes dad...why are you suddenly moving...

Dean: I know that room is a bit small but at least I can sleep peacefully at night without any voice...now I understood why parents let their children live alone after marriage...

Type: closed his eyes with embarrassment...

Tharn: sorry dad...they both look down in embarrassment....

Dean: Type go and get my pills from my room...

Type looked at Dean and move towards Dean's room...He looked behind and open dad's hidden drawer took something and swallow it and then took another box and bring to Dean...dad your medicine....