25. Angry Dad

Dean: Type remove your T-shirt.....

Type: Type tried to give some excuse but Dean is not ready to listen.....type gulped and removed it By looking at Tharn....

Dean: who did this to you???

Type: My girl....

Dean: Don't try to say it's your girlfriend coz I can see it's fresh marks type tell me .....Dean looked at Tharn....did you do it Tharn ... that's why Type didn't get time to sleep.,.. that's what you were doing to him.....

Oh is this the reason why you don't want him as your legal brother .....so that you can do such things with type....tell me Tharn you don't do this....you didn't take advantage of type....no son, please ....tell me I am wrong Tharn....

Tears started falling from Tharn's eye after hearing such an accusation from his dad....

Dean: Type tell me everything...Dean shouts at type ...type got scared....Is Tharn did this to you....answer me ....now....

Type: Yes, Dad but....

Dean: But what ?? Type why you let anyone do this to you...and Tharn this is how you took care of type for two years....you molested a child tharn.....shame on you Tharn...this is what I taught you....Dean cried ....

Tharn remains silent....just crying....

Type: Dad no he hasn't done anything please listen to me...

Dean: Listen to you....you let all this happen type why didn't you say anything....I will give this beast to the police ....you molested an underage child ...what is the difference between you and those bastards.....

Tharn tried to leave when type holds his hand ...type was breathing fast...he was so angry....

Type: shouted ....dad stop comparing tharn with those bastards and yes Tharn did all this coz I let him do it....I know you are shocked but please don't assume things....and he didn't molest me....we both love each other and he is my husband dad ...so stop accusing him of all things which he hasn't done...please stop...type get on his knees and started crying....I love him dad...please....

Tharn was shocked after type's confession....he never saw type expressing so many emotion at the same time....he never saw him so much angry....he gets on his knees to hold type....

Tharn: Baby please don't cry baby....shhhhh .....

Dean: what did you call him?? Your what??
Did you call Tharn as your husband...?? Answer me dammit....

Type: Yes, coz he is my husband before going to the US we legally married to each other ....and dad we love each other...I know you will not accept this but ....I love him ....not as brother as my husband...please don't blame him ... don't accuse him of being so low...no one ever loved me the way he loves....he took care of me the whole time...dad do you know he still won't allow me to kitchen coz once I got small burn while making something....and you are accusing him for molestation...dad he never do anything bad to me....

Please don't ....Type is sobbing hard and hold Tharn tightly....

Dean: Type get up...

Tharn: dad please look at him he is not in a state to answer anything please can we talk later dad, please...

Dean left for his room and Tharn took type to his room...

Type: Tharn dad will never let you be with me he will not agree to this ...I will lose everything again.... I will be alone forever....where I will go ....what I will do without you....

Tharn: type stop overthinking ....I am not leaving you...if dad will not accept you we will leave this house...and stay in a different place but I won't leave you....

Type: I am sorry Tharn.... I did this to you...you have to listen to all this....I am feeling ashamed of myself ...I am sorry....but please promise me if you have to choose between me and dad you will choose dad...please Tharn...I know how it feels without parents please Tharn promise me...

Tharn: type I won't leave both of you ....I love my dad a lot....but till he doesn't accept us we will stay somewhere else....and I won't leave you ....do you want me to die....??

Type: No tharn why are you saying all this...

Tharn: Then why are you asking me to leave you...I can't live without you type...please....don't ever ask me to do this...

After so much crying and all..... type slept and Dean left for hospital...tharn hold type to his chest....as in sleeping also type was sobbing....

Tharn: thought...dad please accept this relationship.... I don't want to choose anyone from you...and I can't let type be alone....you only said he needs love and support ...is this necessary to love him like a brother....

In the evening tharn and type are sitting on the dining table ...tharn is the convincing type to eat something but type is not ready to eat....

Dean: Type eat something coz what I have decided you need lots of strength to do that...first eat later go to your room... pack your stuff and ...

Tharn: dad please don't do this with him...he can't take all this please try to understand ...I am not asking you to accept this relationship but please don't ask him to leave...please I will die without him...please dad...

Dean: Tharn stop crying I am not asking my son-in-law to leave... I am just asking him to move to a different room...I have heard everything from miss merry and I don't have an issue with your relationship...but I am upset that you both didn't tell me earlier .....I was angry coz I failed as a father...I have always tried to be your friend but you still hide this from me.......I am sorry type...I just want you to be happy whether as my son or my son in law.....it doesn't matter type...I will love you like son only....

Type: Dad, I am sorry dad.....and I love you...

Dean hugged both of them...I am sorry kids how I can't see the love between you is so pure...I am sorry

Tharn: No dad we are sorry....I thought you won't accept your son as Gay....

Dean: Tharn you know I don't believe in such things...I am sorry that I accuse you of all those things...I was scared for type I don't want him to suffer...I am sorry...

Type: No dad please don't say sorry....dad If I tell you one more thing you won't get upset right I don't have a girlfriend...I lied...

Tharn and Dean laughed...oh type you are so cute....

Type: Dad I am hungry....can we just eat now...

Dean: yes I have ordered pizza for both of you it will come in any minute...

Tharn: dad if you are not angry then why did you ask type to pack his bag...

Dean: No matter in which circumstances you both got married and how far you went in your relationship but I won't allow type to sleep with you....till he turns 18....

Tharn: whattttttt?

Author's Note:

Type dad is not around let's ...dad what are you doing here...where is type...dad sorry won't come near type...dad sorry ahhh

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You