17. Really baby

Type packed his all luggage and ready to leave..

Tharn: Baby, be safe and call me when you reach...text me every time...you need to update me for everything and tell me how is dad and always remember that I love you....

Type: Hubby ..I am gonna miss you...please come soon ..he hugged Tharn....they shared a kiss and type left....

Tharn: Hope you reach safely and remember your promise...Tharn thought....I want to see dad...but if I leave all my 6 months' efforts will be wasted...and it's not my efforts Type also sacrificed a lot for this....

Tharn somehow managed his days there ...he then completed his training and took his certificate...he is really happy that he can finally meet Dad and Type....he hardly talk to them in this week due to different timezone and having packed schedule...as it was last week he has to work really hard...he missed sleeping with Type....

Tharn: I really miss you type... empty side of this bed remind me of you I miss you, baby ....

After one week....

Tharn returned to Thailand....but no one came to take Tharn from airport...he was expecting Type but he didn't come....tharn reached home....

Dad: Tharn...my boy....Dean started crying he is in a wheelchair as he is still weak...after a coma when he gets consciousness he became weak....and he traveled so far to reach Thailand so doctors asked him not to exhaust himself much...

Tharn: Dad, ...I missed you, dad ....do you even know how I managed without you...please never leave me dad...please dad..both were crying a lot...

Dean: Shhh don't cry my baby...sorry I didn't come to pick you... the doctor asked me not to exhaust myself....

Tharn: It's okay dad... don't get upset about small things...I am good and happy that you are fine....

Dean: My baby has become mature....

Tharn: Yes, I have to look to Type also na
that's why...

Dean: oh, Yes type...let me call him ...maybe he is busy in making my soup...he really helped me this week....I am so happy Tharn that you took care of him...I can see the changes...I knew you can only change him...I am proud of you my baby...Type...Type...see your big brother is here come out...

Tharn: looked to his dad and get nervous...Dad ...listen to me...

Type: Hello P'Tharn....welcome back....

Tharn: Looked to type....type was not looking at Tharn....he felt a pain in his chest...dad I think I should take a bath...you take rest and I will be back soon...

Type: Looked at Tharn he knew tharn is really upset...coz they decided that he will tell dad about their relationship....

Tharn: at washroom putting his head down and letting the water flow from his head to Toe...he is angry, shocked, upset and feeling betrayed by type...he closed his eyes and think of dad ...I am really happy dad that you came back I missed you....I needed you ....I have failed in my love life....Type can never love me...he has become your son again...A tear started flowing ...and he felt a hand on his waist...tharn turned ...

Type: I am sorry baby...please forgive me...

Tharn: Type, why did you do that to me ...why did you become his son again...now you want to break this relationship and wanted to be my brother coz you got your dad right...??

Type: Did you notice where I am ...what I called you...and how am I standing...

Tharn: Means...then he realized type has grabbed Tharn from backside his chest is touching Tharn's back...he realized type is hugging him and called him baby...you will not break this relationship type...do you still accept my love??

Type: Yes baby I won't do such things with you...

Tharn: Then why didn't you come to the airport then why didn't you tell dad the truth...why did you call me P'Tharn like earlier...

Type: I didn't come to the airport coz I don't want to leave him alone at home and I tried to tell him the truth but miss merry asked me not to say as dad is just come out of a coma he needs love and care....giving any tension to his is not good for his health...and I called you that coz that how our relationship is supposed to be in front of dad...

Tharn: oh...I am sorry ...I thought you ...

Type: I will never...now I am going... I have to look after dad...and I am all wet....I need to change...

Tharn: Then change it...remove your clothes Type...

Type: Tharn...I didn't mean that...I am not going to ....

Tharn: But it is your punishment...okay I promise I won't touch you...but I want to see you changing...

Type: baby dad is here ...please stop being childish...

Tharn: you are removing it by yourself or you want me to do it....I don't care baby...I missed you like hell there ...you hardly talked to me in a week...you didn't come to the airport to pick me and you even called me P'Tharn...I cried here in the shower of thinking so much and still, you are denying such an innocent request...

Type: looked Tharn and whisper...drama Queen...huh...he started removing it ..he removed his Tshirt and ...tharn looked with lustful eyes...type removed his pant with an embarrassed face...then he closed his eyes and removed the underwear...

Tharn: Do fuck with the promise...he grabs type and started kissing...

Type: Ah tharn no please...you promised....aahhh mmmmhhh mummmm....

Tharn touched type's ass and squeeze it...

Type: Cheater cock let me go, please....

Tharn: No...I won't... he pushed gently type on the wall and started planting kiss...type ...was moaning load...tharn put hands-on type mouth to stop him from being too loud...

Type: please let me go P'Tharn..shit...I am sorry...

Tharn: Now you need a punishment baby...I told you that start calling me like a person calls his husband, not like a brother....

Type: No....please...Tharn... don't.... don't suck hard it will leave a mark....aahhh Tharnnnn

Dean: Type what happened why are you shouting...where is Tharn???

Type:Tharn: Fuck....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Dean: Tharn calls the Lawyer I want to start the proceeding of Adopting Type....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You