40. Do we??

Next morning

Tharn: ahhh my head... he opened his eyes with a sharp pain in his head...

He saw he was sleeping on gulf....he said Type baby...but in no time he looked the room and realized he is not type but gulf...

Tharn get up from gulf and he was confused why they both are naked....he was shocked he look at gulf for an answer and he observed...gulf was barely breathing....his breath was too short....shit gulf...gulf....oh no....

Tharn wears his clothes and put gulf a short and shirt and carry him on his arm and run outside...he took his car and went to the hospital....he already informed the team to prepare for the emergency case...he reached there and the team start treating gulf...they immediate provide gulf oxygen mask....as Tharn was not in a position to treat him..... he sit outside....

He took aspirin and sit on the couch.... Aaah what exactly happened last night ... Gulf was feeling good ... Then I drink and later I don't remember anything....

Did we ... No ... No this can't be true shit what I will tell type when he returned shit.... This can't be true...

Ben: Dr.Tharn thank god you took him here in time.... he is having a high fever and he looks exhausted too... Due to cold, exertion, and fever he is not able to breathe properly.... He needs to be under observation... God knows what he did last night which brings him here.... He could have died due to this....

Tharn: Thanks, Doctor... Thank you so much...can I meet him...need to ask him something...

Ben: no, he is sleeping ...he needs proper sleep and medication....see you around...

Tharn: oh god Gulf...I don't know what happened last night but hope I am not the reason for your condition....

Gulf: Tharn please leave me ...no, please....I beg you....gulf was murmuring in sleep which Tharn heard and he was shocked....

Tharn: Did I rape him....why he is begging me....no what I have done... shit....

Gulf: ahh no please aaahhh Tharn it's paining please let me go...somebody please help me....Tharn aaahhh it's paining, please.....

Tharn couldn't believe what he heard ...he was shocked... no I didn't...do it...I can't do such things....no shit....gulf I am sorry if i ....tharn cried....gulf please wake up....Tharn sits on the couch and waiting for gulf to get up....Tharn cursed every minute of the day to himself...you are a fucking rapist Tharn....you raped a boy...especially a person who looks like type...you tried to hurt your Type...but in a drunk state you hurt him...how could you do this....

After 7 hours later...gulf opens his eyes and he looks at Tharn....he got scared and try to get up but Tharn holds him....relax you are in hospital...gulf take it easy I am not going to harm you...

Gulf: but you tried to....

Tharn: I am sorry but can you please tell me what happened last night coz I don't remember anything.....

Gulf: saw Tharn with tears in his eyes....you thought me as Type and try to gulf closed his eyes....

Tharn: gulped try to....

Gulf: try to make love to me....

Tharn: what?? Did I ...

Gulf: No but you asshole tried your best....I was crying ...I was begging you to leave me ...I told you I am not your husband....I tried to ask for help ....but I was too weak...I tried to fight...see what you did to my hand....it was painful....you removed all my clothes without my consent....you touched me without my permission ....you are dick....type cried....I hate you....

Tharn: Gulf then what happened please tell me ...please tell me I didn't do....

Gulf: no but I have to please you just to save my ass...just to save myself getting raped I behaved like Type and gave you a hand job with my injured hand...it was painful....I was in fever....you came to help me....but I was the one who was helping you........till you released your cum and slept on me...I tried to push you but you hold me so tight that I couldn't and I passed out....and now opening my eyes....

Tharn: I am sorry gulf....please forgive...

Gulf: fuck off you bastard.... don't you dare to come near me....

Tharn: face fell and he steps back....can I call the cops for you....

Gulf: why??

Tharn: coz I tried to rape you I need to get punished.....

Gulf: don't say that word...what you did last no night with me in the name of punishment....I can't forget....gulf blushed...and he cursed himself for doing that....

Tharn: what did I do??

Gulf: you kissed me in almost every part of my body.....and....let it be.....I don't want you to call the cops....I know what happened was not your intentions....that was not an attempt to rape....that was just you were not in your senses and tried to make love to your husband....

Tharn: I am sorry gulf....can I ask you one thing .....please don't say No...can I compensate for my actionsions by taking care of you....I am feeling guilty for what I have done please... give me one chance to compensate for it, please....

Gulf: before that, I have a question for you....what triggered your anxiety attack...??

Tharn: pool or sea where one can drown...hmm it all started with that....I can remember ....I had pain in my chest and my condition was getting worse and I saw alcohol...it helped me in past too so I drunk the whole bottle....I felt okay too....but then what happened I don't know....

Gulf: gulf tell him everything that happened after that and adding one to the other ....they conclude why Tharn did all this....ok....so if you want to take care of me ....you have to come and stay at my home....with me till I get better....and I have to work too Tharn....I will continue my office work from home....today I missed my meeting....god I have to bear the consequences.....

Tharn: I will do anything Gulf ....Tharn left the room and started thinking...... this guilt will kill me....I can't forgive myself for what I have done....oh god...why I did this to type....what I will answer him when he returned....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf: did you just kissed me for who I am or you again did this by thinking of me as your husband...answer me, Doctor...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You