6.Bad News

Tharn: Type go and sleep it's late...we have class tomorrow...

Type: P'Tharn, when dad will come ... I am missing him...

Tharn: Don't worry type I am here with you .. I promise I, won't scold, you...if you need anything just tell me...

Tharn was a bit worried about type as type looks upset in Dean's absence and he don't know how to handle type as he always behaves like a small kid...

In the morning Tharn gets up with a voice of Type's screaming....

Tharn: Run towards the voice Type what happened...??

Type: Crying...P'Tharn it's burning....

Tharn saw a burn mark on Type's hand...how it happened...come here ....he closed the nob of the Gas stove...

Type: I was hungry and that helper called to say that she will be late so I tried to make food but I this happened...it's paining ....P'Tharn please do something..

Tharn: why did you try to cook Type...why...didn't you ask me to do it...type shhh I am here don't cry ....I will apply a burning cream then you will feel better....

Type: it's painful P'Tharn...Type hold Tharn's shirt tightly ....and hugged him...

Tharn: Type, it's done..now leave my shirt....

Type: No, It's still paining....Type is hugging Tharn tightly...which is not helping Tharn in any case....

Tharn: Type, I won't go anywhere please leave me...

Type: Promise me that you won't leave me alone...you will take care of me like dad...you also don't disappear like my parents ..... P'Tharn I know you don't want me but I want you...I need you...I don't trust people ....but I feel safe with you ....

Tharn: I promise I won't leave you at any cost now please leave me....Type neck is so close to Type and he felt to suck it...but he knows it's not right...so he controlled and closed his eyes gulped his saliva to let go of this feeling of touching type everywhere.... kissing his bare body ....seeing him naked and wanting him more....

Tharn still didn't understand why he started feeling this way for type but he knew this is wrong....so he always pushes his thought out of his mind and tries to behave normally but whenever type comes so close this feeling started wandering in his mind....

Everyday with Type is really cheerful as he has open up with Tharn and he does something which makes Tharn laugh...he just behaved like a kid but Tharn was confused why he found him cute innocent and tempting... Maybe he behaves like a kid that's why I wanted to kiss him as we feel the same way for small kids.. he always gives reasons to his heart for behaving like this .... But he doesn't know he is falling in love with type...

It's been 2 weeks and today type was really happy as Dean is coming back home... Wao P'Tharn dad will come today... I will never let him go .... Type was so excited since morning that he started annoying Tharn

Type: P'Tharn dad told me that he will take leave next week to spend time with us...

Tharn: Type you are disturbing me... I know you are excited but stop irritating me...I know what dad said the phone was on speaker I also heard that...

Type: You are so mean P'Tharn....

The cellphone rang and Tharn took it...what?
How? No dad no.....
Tharn started crying...