2. When we met

Tharn: Hey dad finally you are here, where we're you I was searching for you... He hugged his dad... Did you forget that today is Sunday and you are supposed to spend this day with me?

Dad: Tharn you never let me forget that it's Sunday and it's your time... But honey I have to introduce you to someone... Say hello to this young boy...

Tharn: Hello, my name is Tharn ...

Type: Hello...I am Type...

Tharn made a face as type introduce in a very cold voice....

Dad: Tharn, he is my patient as well as very close to my heart I want to adopt him as my son and your brother...

Tharn: What? Why? Why Dad we don't need anyone in our life ... isn't our life is perfect with each other why you need someone like him...Tharn looked at Type with an irritated face...

Dad: Tharn, what kind of behavior is this..how can you treat someone like this, is this what I taught you....son you were always so good to others then why you are reacting such a way and behaving this bad with Type...

Tharn: I don't like him, neither I want any sibling...

Type: Dad, I am sorry for troubling you so much ...please take me to shelter I will stay there....

Tharn: How dare you to call him Dad, he is my dad and I won't share my dad with you...

Dad: Tharn, behave yourself...if you don't want to accept him as your brother fine but he won't go anywhere ....accept him as a guest here and behave well....

Dad: Do you started loving him more than your own son...

Type: put his head down... I am sorry P'Tharn I don't want all this... don't fight with you dad coz of me...." No one wants me ... I made a mistake thinking I can be part of Dr. Dean's family"....type thought

Dad: Do I need to remind you that to call me dad ...Type if you make any mistake I will scold you the way I scold Tharn no mercy for you as well.. specially when it comes to manners... Don't forget...

Type: Da.. Type looked to Tharn in a scared way...and then looked to Dean..and said ..but...

Dad: No but..just go to your room ....you are going to share with Tharn ...

Tharn: What ?? No ...I am not going to share my room with this idiot...there is more rooms in this bungalow ask him to sleep somewhere else...or let him sleep with yourself as you love him more than me...

Dad: Tharn, I am so disappointed in you ....you made me embarrassed...I have never expected you to be so stubborn...I always felt proud that you are my son but today....Dean was so hurt by Tharn's behaviour...he asked type to be in the guest room till he renovates the other room same as Tharn's room...as I always see you as my son and I won't differentiate in my children...

Tharn: Dad, why ...why you can't see that I love you so much I can't share you with anyone...why you are giving importance to that boy .... Dean left ...and asked type also to go to guest room...

Everyone went to their room with an upset face...

Dean: I thought, Tharn would be happy to have a sibling ..when I am not around he will get someone to talk, to spend time with..they can spend time with each other help each other.......and type also get support of Tharn ...Tharn is a really strong boy he can teach type lot's of things...even he can protect type ..he is the only one with whom type can be safe....the boy has suffered so much ...I want to give some happiness to him......he deserves to be happy ....he needs family support ...who can make him strong....after making so many efforts I made him trust me...now I can't throw him out coz of Tharn's stubbornness...I know Tharn is jealous he doesn't want to share my love but Tharn has to learn sharing his things...how I will manage both the boys...

After some time....

Type has very limited things with him we can say just a few clothes and some books that's it...so it took him less time to keep them ...he was sitting alone in bed and crying ...

Dean: Type what happens, son, why are you crying...

Type:  Dad am I that bad that people hate me so much they don't want to see me happy...they can't accept me...no I am not telling you about P'Tharn ...but where ever I go people don't want me ....they hate me..

Dad: No son, I love you ...you are such a good boy ...you have suffered a lot baby now I won't let you suffer more just ignore what Tharn said he never had any sibling so he doesn't know how to behave with one ..it will take time to accept you ...till then I am there for you...

Tharn: Dad, I want to talk can you come outside...

Dad: yes coming...type you take a rest for some time then we will have breakfast together...Dean go out and asked ..yes Tharn..what you want to say...

Tharn: Why are you doing this to me ...it's our Sunday why you are involving someone from outside in our life and in our quality time...

Dad: Tharn, I know you are jealous but you are not thinking straight...you should give a chance to type...ok let me tell you why I bring that boy here...and Dean told all the story of type to Tharn...

Tharn: Tharn...felt bad for type but still not ready to accept him as sibling...

Dad: Ok, I won't adopt him .. ...you tell me Tharn what you want me to do throw that boy to that shelter where he is barely living...tell me Tharn whatever you say I will do it... don't you feel bad for that boy ..he is just 14 Tharn ...imagine in that car accident if I would have died too with your mother and you would have faced this situation then...

Tharn started crying I am sorry dad please do say this ..I can't imagine a life without you ...dad, please...

Dean: Think Tharn the life which you can't even imagine that boy has suffered it...have mercy on that boy Tharn....I just want you to support him ...if you are not comfortable being his sibling then...be his friend ...can I expect you to behave well with him as a friend...just for your dad's sake.

Tharn: Don't want to disappoint his dad ..he felt really bad when he saw his dad hurt so he agreed ....okay dad...I will try to be nice to him...but he is not my sibling ... don't think about it....

Dad: Okay, as you wish Tharn and can I ask him to stay with you in your room...

Tharn: No dad, I won't share my room with him...he is staying in the guest room na ..

Dad: Tharn, as a doctor I know how to help type and being my good son won't you help me to do that...as you always did ....if you left him alone he won't get mingle with anyone...and Tharn do you want me to be strict with you or you will understand when I am being nice to you...

Tharn: Is it a kind of threat dad??

Dad: Maybe..it's up to you Tharn how you take it...

Tharn: Not fair dad ask him to shift his things to my room...now happy...

Dean started thinking ...it's a first step Tharn I know how to make you agree on this...as I am going to adopt that child...he deserve security in his life and this adoption can give him that ...an official adoption can make him feel secure and this is what he wants in his life...being a doctor and human being I will do what is required...

Tharn's thought...okay dad I know you won't understand and I can't see you hurt ...so I will accept him as a friend but won't be as my brother never ....if I will behave like a stubborn child I will lose respect and love in your eye which I don't want ...so okay I let that boy stay with me till he doesn't leave....Tharn smirk...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

I hate my husband