68.I want you...

Tharn: Gulf what happened??

Gulf: Tharn you don't need to do this I know you don't love me ...it's just what we did last night....that....

Tharn Interrupted gulf...no you are wrong...when I said that I won't hide my feelings anymore.....I meant those words gulf....see I am not saying that... I only love you...or you are the only one for me.....or I am deeply in love with you....no...but You can't deny the fact too that I had, have and I will have feelings for you.....and not coz of your face but coz of your personality....

How can you think gulf, that I will not fall for you after .....watching your love and dedication towards me.....the way you love me, care for me...never expect anything in return...just ready to give all...I swear gulf I don't deserve you...I am sure if you would have married to any other guy...and love him like this ...he for sure would love you thousand times more than me...

Gulf; Tharn I don't want anything other than your love...I will manage with little love if it's only from you not a thousand times from others.....and who said I don't expect anything in return...

Tharn: what do you want gulf...

Gulf: I want you to propose to me...I have a dream of a grand proposal..

Tharn: smiled that's it...

Gulf: what that's it I can reject your proposal also Tharn if you don't do it correctly....

Tharn: again laughed....are you sure...

Gulf: Yes, don't think I am an easy man....

Tharn: I will try my level best but you know what...if I take out that ring from my keys and get down on my knees and ask you to marry me...I am sure you won't say no....

Gulf: I hate you...coz you know how much I love you Tharn.... You are a bastard....I hate you....

Tharn: Gulf...baby can listen to us...how can you use such words....

Gulf: wao, means baby can listen when j said bastard..., and what about last night when you said shamelessly that..you wanna fuck me so hard that I won't be able to stand on my legs...that also baby can hear...what baby will think...... dadda is a pervert....

Tharn: what?? Did you call me a pervert...

Gulf: I didn't say that... that's what baby thinks of dadda...

Tharn: Now this baby needs punishment for calling dadda a pervert....Tharn gets on top of gulf and started kissing gulf's neck....

Gulf: aahhh why are you punishing me....aahhh the tone changed immediately....gulf ks breathing heavily...

Tharn: To punish this baby I need to be inside you....and to be inside you....I have to make you excited....

Gulf: Aahhh Tharn please let me go...I am sorry...I won't say that...ahhh ahhh...Tharn...we did in the night....how much you want.....aaahh....ahhh...

Tharn: if you don't like it tell me....I will stop...

Gulf: I don't like it Tharn....Tharn stops thrusting....I love you inside me....

Tharn again thrusting to gulf's cavity...they enjoyed it....

Gulf: wore his clothes and before going out ...said.... perverted dadda....

Tharn: you ...wait...I will show you how perverted I am....

At the dining table....

Dean: Tharn I want you to search for a new place for you....you can't live here anymore...

Tharn: what happened, dad.....

Dean: do you even know how embarrassing it is to hear you lovemaking session for me...I am your dad Tharn....you should take care of this....

Gulf looked down in embarrassment....shit....

Tharn: but dad now you are staying far from our room....dad please don't throw me out...you know I can't live without you....

Dean: if you want to live here please close your balcony door too....I can't hear such things....I have to use earphones to avoid listening to things.....

Tharn; I am sorry dad.....I will be careful....

Gulf: dad there is one more thing...which I want to tell you....Tharn proposed to me....

Dean: really Tharn...are you ready for this sweety....I am sorry gulf I am asking him in front of you...but I want to know he is ready for this or not....

Gulf: it's okay dad... For me also his happiness matters...

Tharn: and dad my happiness is gulf....I know I can't be a good husband....he has to share his love but I will make sure that whatever love I give him will be only for him....

Dean: I am really happy for you both finally....

In the evening....dad I am sorry I am bothering you but Tharn has stomach pain so he can't come with me for Doctor's appointment ....

Dean: it's okay gulf....I won't mind....this is also my grandchild....so I love to be part of this....and you know I have never treated you any less than my son....

Gulf: how can I forget dad...you fought with your own son for me....I love you...

Dean: hmmm....ya I also love you a bit...they both laughed coz they know Dean loved gulf a lot....

Dean: gulf I have to visit my friend maybe I will stay at his place only....so I am dropping you home and then leave.....

Gulf: okay dad....I am sorry this appointment took more than 4 hours....I don't know why today's doctor was so busy...

Dean: It's okay gulf... it's good you took your nap in my office...now go inside...byeee....dean left gulf and went to his friend's place....gulf thought...Tharn is not well how can dad leave him like this ...

Gulf entered the home ...he put his reports and went up to look for Tharn.... it's dark I guess he is sleeping....gulf entered he smelled a flower...Tharn....

The lights open and lots of flowers fall on gulf's head.....he looks up he saw from where this flower is showering....he saw a whole room with red roses...it's well decorated....he found one note ....wear me and come down to garden...

Gulf: is it a surprise... that's why he didn't come for the appointment and dad went to his friend's place........wao....I am so excited....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You