36. I made you laugh

Tharn left the room in anger....

Gulf: Ahhh cute....

Tharn: Asshole..

After that gulf started bothering Tharn every now and then...

Tharn: Now what you want Mr.Kanawut?? Don't you have a relative who can come and visit you here in the hospital... at least you won't bother me or my staff...I have other things to do instead of looking at you...

Gulf: No, my dad is busy with his third wife and my mom hates me...so no ...I don't have anyone in my life...but I have you, doctor...

Tharn: Will you please stop flirting...why your mom hates you....Tharn realized he crossed his professional line...I am sorry I just asked you inflow....

Gulf: It's okay....there is nothing to hide....actually my mom's second husband was gay.....and he married to mom for her money...my mom who always believed him instead of me coz I was gay and she didn't know his husband was also gay.....one day he tried to fuck me.....but she asked me to leave instead of him....the funny part is after that her husband left her for another man....but she blames me that I made him gay....

Tharn: but why don't you said your mom...he tried to rape you...you were the victim...why she trusted him...

Gulf: coz my mom knew that I was gay...and she doesn't like it ....she thinks that gays can turn another too...it is a kind of disease......and his husband knew this ...so when one night she was sleeping .... his husband came in my room ...he gets on top of me ...he put a hand on my mouth so I couldn't shout.....but he regrated later coz instead of me he shouted and my mom came to check.... but when she came dad said....he found me in bed with other and when he tried to catch the other ....the other runaway and to hide that fact he is blaming me of raping....

Tharn: what?? How disgusting but why did he shout.....

Gulf: I catch his balls and squeezed them so hard that I hardly believe that he could ever be able to make babies....

Tharn: Ha ha ha ....oho...that was funny....I am sorry I am laughing at your tragedy but ...it was epic....ha ha ha.....

Dean was watching Tharn from outside the door...he came to ask Gulf about his health ...coz no matter who this boy is ...but he looks like his son....but when Dean saw both were talking he didn't disturb them and when he saw Tharn laughing loud he felt so good....coz Tharn even barely smiled in past 7 years....

Gulf also watching Tharn he felt his heart is beating fast....aww this man looks so cute when he laughs .....I want to see this smile on your face always......

Tharn: Noticed that gulf is staring at him continuously....he felt embarrassed.....Mr. Kanawut...stop staring...now I have work to finish...excuse me....

Tharn turned when he saw Dean.....

Tharn: Dad what are you doing here....

Dean: why I can't come to the patient's room in my hospital....

Tharn: Dad, please I didn't say that....I am just asking....

Dean: I came here to see Mr. Kanawut....he has few issues with the staff I wanted to know ...what is the issue so that we can do better....

Tharn: Oh okay dad see you later...

Gulf: Dr. Dean right..??

Dean: Yes, I am the owner of this hospital as well as a father of Tharn....

Gulf: Oh....nice to meet you...and I am sorry for my behavior earlier....I was not aware....

Dean: it's okay....I know anyone can be freaked out if someone claims you to be his son....

Gulf: So are you okay now?? And did you believe that I am Gulf Kanawut...??

Dean: Yes I am fine....but I still believe you are my Type....but it doesn't matter coz whether you are gulf or type you look like my lost son so I will treat you as my son only...

Gulf: Thank you....Dr. Dean...

Dean: No Mr. Kanawut Thank you for made my Tharn laugh.... I have never seen him smiling properly in the last 7 years and you made him laugh....after such a long time I heard him laughing .....I felt really amazing...

Gulf: It's okay sir.... I also liked his smile.... He really looks cute when he smiles.....

Dean and gulf talked for an hour and later gulf went to sleep....

Tharn: hello Mr. Kanawut.... What happened you didn't call me today....Why are you on the bed instead of Mr. Kanawut's place.... Where is he ...

Gulf: hello Doctor.... Sorry, I guess I am late.... He is at my place coz ...I had to attend something important....but I was afraid if you find the room empty you will ask the admin to discharge me.....

Tharn: if you are so good that you can go out and attend meetings then why are you here???

Gulf: do you want me to go from here....

Tharn: Yes Ofcource but without creating any problem....

Gulf: Ok...Bill please clear the dues of the hospital and take discharge papers with you....Thank you for your help Doctor....byeeee

Tharn: you are leaving?? Like this....

Gulf: yes...

Tharn: you need to complete the formalities....

Gulf: you forgetting doctor I am gulf Kanawut....I don't wait for anyone....now please excuse me .... Bill takes care of everything.....

Tharn: brat....

Next three days Tharn was restless coz he wanted to see Gulf....not gulf but his face ....his Type....but he is in denial coz...wanting to see anyone apart from his type is not right....

His phone started vibrating....hello....Tharn Mr. Kanawut is not fine and he wants you to see him at his home...

Tharn: Mr. Chen I can't go to see him....I mean  I don't visit the patient's home ....sorry....he disconnected the call....

Dean: can I come in Dr. Tharn....

Tharn: dad why are you taking permission...please come....

Dean: Mr. Chen called me why did you say no to him...he asked you personally and what is the problem....other doctor's visit patient's home ....they get extra income and even
.. it allows going outside.... it's fieldwork...

Tharn: dad I don't want to go ....I hate it when that brat uses his power to do such a thing...he is pressurizing me.....

Dean: that I don't know I can't handle one more call from him...you have to go you know he never asked us ever about anything he trusts us so much.....but he is close to gulf then why can't you do things for him....

Tharn: hmm okay I will go...he made a sullen face....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You