32. Secret place

Present....

Tharn looked to watch he saw it's 2 pm and dean is asleep after crying...type I guess we can meet today at our place....I am coming to you...

Tharn took car keys and went to that place....

It's a cottage near riverbank....it's half an hour away from Tharn's home....tharn stop the car and move out of the car....he went inside the cottage....

He cleans the dust from name plate....and the name is clearly visible..."TharnType love nest"

He opened the lights...it's a beautiful 2 Bhk cottage....Tharn keeps his keys on the table and looked at the wall....

The cottage is filled with all Type's pics and his things....tharn has moved all type's things here...and every Sunday he comes here and spends his day cooking cleaning and talking to type and crying alone while missing type....Tharn brought this place after Type lost....and he made it their home...where he can feel the presence of Type....

Baby...I am going to make your favorite food today you love noodles right....alone tears fell from Tharn's eye....tharn think about the past...

Past....

Type and Tharn were really enjoying their honeymoon....tharn took type out to taste different cuisine..they shopped a little and explored the place....

Type: Phi...why we returned I wanted to stay out for some time please na phi... Let's go again....

Tharn: Yes but for that, you have to pay your fees...as I am your guide, driver, helper, and bodyguard so first pay me my price else I won't take you anywhere...

Type: Phi don't be naughty...let go na... the place looks amazing at night...please phi....

Tharn: No, first let me make love to my sweet wifey....

Type: okay I am going out alone if you won't go out with me then stay...

Tharn: No baby you are not allowed to go anywhere without me...else dad will kill me....Tharn pouted....ahhh nobody loves me....huh....

Type: Aww phi....you are so cute...I love you...okay we won't go out....now I am all yours ...Happy.....have me phi....

Mew: yes I will definitely eat you today...

Type: Phi can we drink...I wanna try....

Tharn: Type you have already tried it...remember when I made you food on your Birthday....you had my drink....that was alcohol....and sweety you are not 20 yet so you can't drink....

Type: Phi....we will drink here in the room no one will know this....please phi....

Tharn: But that's illegal....

Type: please phi...

Tharn: okay...but in limit...

Type sit close to Tharn chest and they both started drinking.....soon after a few drinks type got drunk where else Tharn is still sober....

Tharn asks type to go to bed ...and he cleared everything...

Tharn: I told you to drink in limit now see you are drunk...come let's sleep...else your head will pain in the morning....tharn started opening type's cloth...

Type: Hhmmm phi what are you doing....trying to take advantage of a drunk kid...

Tharn: laughed loudly....aww my cute monkey....I told you na baby I won't let you wear your clothes...now let your phi see your soft baby skin....