63.In your Arms

Ayan called Tharn...

Ayan: Thanks for asking gulf not to marry Nigel...

Tharn: hmm....anything else....

Ayan: can't you fall in love again...I can't see my child suffering....

Tharn: there is a difference between love and sympathy....your son deserve love...

Ayan disconnected the call...in anger...

Sixth months of pregnancy.....

Tharn and gulf at doctor's clinic...

Doctor: Gulf I am telling you for so long you should stay happy, stay away from stress, eat well, and think well but you never listened...

Tharn: he is eating as per your diet chart only...

Doctor: Tharn eating well doesn't mean eating from the chart...It means during pregnancy...... mother crave for different food....they demand late nights even untimely eating helps them in their mood swings too....their moods changed rapidly during pregnancy ...if they are happy one moment they became sad another moment....and asking for sex from the husband is also too common....

Gulf was looking at the calendar on the table.......tharn talked with a doctor regarding pregnancy symptoms...and he suggested few books to Tharn.... tharn sent gulf home...he took a book from hospital library ...for pregnancy tales and read it....whole day he read about pregnancy symptoms....and another thing happens during pregnancy.......gulf has not shown any sign of all this....

Evening...

Tharn: cherry where are dad and gulf??

Cherry: dad is not at home....and the gulf in his room...

Tharn went to gulf's room he saw him sleeping peacefully....

Tharn sits closer to bed and rubbed his forehead...

Gulf opened his eyes and watched him....

Tharn: Sorry I don't want to wake you...

Gulf: pull his shirt up to give access to Tharn to touch his tummy....gulf has given rights to Tharn to touch his belly to feel his baby....

Tharn: I wanted to ask you something....

Gulf: hmm

Tharn: What doctor said...is it true....did you crave for food...did you feel the mood swings....and did you crave for sex....

Gulf: yes for all three....

Tharn: but you never asked anyone of this...

Gulf: didn't answer....

Tharn: tell me what you want to eat now...

Gulf: remain silent....

Tharn: gulf look at me he holds his cheek and said ....please tell me, baby....

Gulf looked at Tharn.... I am not your baby... I am gulf.... I am a whore... And the child in my womb is of a bastard...

Tharn: Right like this you have to speak.... Yes, this child belongs to a bastard and that is me.... Now speak more....

Gulf: I hate you... I hate you ... I hate you....

Tharn: I know ... You meant the exact opposite of what you said....

Gulf: take your child and get the fuck out of my life....

Tharn: how can I take our child from your womb mama....

baby see mama is angry.... Don't be scared ... Dadda will convince your mama soon...earlier dada was mad at mama for telling lie to dada for so long...and now mama is mad at dadda...

Gulf: what you want....

Tharn: I want to take responsibility for being a father..... I read mothers crave for food ...and I want you to demand me for food...which you wanted to eat

Gulf: looked at Tharn...why suddenly you realized that I am pregnant...and you are the father...

Tharn: coz from the day I saw bruised in your face..... I cursed my self every night for separating you from your love.......but understand gulf ......I lost the person whom I love gulf....for whom I was waiting for seven years...whom I loved for more than 10 years...you want me to forget him and move on in 10 days....and I had feelings for gulf earlier...but you changed so much for being type that I even forget how gulf was....

I am not here to apologize gulf ...coz what you and dad did ..your intension was not bad...but it hurts....when I lost type...I know how I sleep in that bed for seven-year without type....but when you acted as Type and then I asked you to leave...every night I felt like sleeping on nails.....in these six months there is not a single night when I didn't cry... didn't blame my self for making you like this....and missed type....you acted so well that I have again fallen in love with type and lost him again...

I called you whore and this child bastard ....you felt so bad that you ... Become quiet... I lost my love twice... Once by god and once coz of you .... And you want me to forget all that moment which I spent with you assuming you as type.....you can't forget two abusive languages which I said in anger...and you want me to forget millions of moment of love which I spent with type

I lost my love my type twice....and I don't have even right to get mad....you are the one who lied...you are the one who makes me believe that type is still alive...you are the one who again took my love from me...you are the one who acted so well that whenever I see you it makes me remember type...and now you are complaining.....

You want me to accept you...but tell me what is our relationship and who are you...type or gulf.....if I accept you as type it will not be fair with you...and it is not even possible coz I can't act that Type is alive ...I know the truth.... If I accept you as gulf then we are not married and I have no feeling for you as a gulf......

So tell me gulf what should I do....I can't see you like this my heartache but accepting you ...with Type face will never let me forget that you lied.....and not one or two....every single day .....

Imagine gulf of I would have the same with you ....then ....I am not heard for apologize gulf..I just wanted to make the mother of my child happy.....

Gulf: I am sorry....but I love you....and the answer is no...if you would have lied to me for so long ... I would not have forgiven you...

Can I be just a mother of your child instead of being Type or Gulf....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You