48.Phi

Type: Doctor do you have a matching Tie...oh

Tharn was in the towel with few water droplet in his body...looking extremely sexy gulf was stunned to look at Tharn ......his abs are bit visible...though he lost his lots of weight after having sex with gulf and was in depression but when he heard the news of Gulf being Type he started going to Gym and taking care of himself to impress his man...and that is clearly visible through his body....

Tharn: Yes love ....

Tharn came closer to Type..... as he know this look on typ's face very well ....walk forward till type touched the back wall....type gulped...

Type: Do..cc..tor....I want...

Tharn: you want what Baby.....

Type: can you please go back and talk....

Tharn pinned both his hands on the wall....like this love....

Type gulped....Doctor behave yourself.....

Tharn went to Type's neck I am behaving baby .....that's why you are still standing here and talking to me...if I lost my so-called behave .......then you will find my tongue on your mouth ..... you will be on my bed completely naked ..... I will mark you in every inch of your body....and fill your ass with my cums.....Type gulped again to say something

But Type bit his lips....coz Tharn digs his head into Type's neck...type said yes doctor I want you....

Tharn looked at Type and started opening his shirt....type smirked and shout...dad....help me dad... dad....actually when tharn dig his head type heard dad's voice in the corridor...that's why he said I want you, doctor.... Tharn was busy in making love to his type....so he didn't understand type's trick....

Tharn looked up to see type in surprise what happened why are you....

Dean: Tharn what are you doing??

Type: went to Dean's.... dad I asked him for a tie and he opened my shirt...he said he wants something in return....see dad he not letting a single chance to make move on me.....

Tharn: what?? No dad I didn't do anything....

Dean: grab Tharn's ear....you can't control that thing in you pant....type is not going anywhere so ...control yourself Tharn...else I won't let him come to this room too....

Tharn: aaahhh dad it's paining.....dad this brat is telling lie again....oh but you will obviously believe him...I am your adopted son right...he is the only son .....and Type you will pay for this...

Type was smiling behind Dean....but when Dean turns he made the exact face of the victim....

Dean: Type baby go and take tie from Tharn's closet .....then come down for breakfast honey...and if he again tries to do something call me...

Dean left and type looked at Tharn closing each button of the shirt....how's that doctor...

Tharn: why are you doing all this baby.....I am not talking to you...Tharn made a pouty face...

Type: aww doctor...I am just taking revenge from you.... for what you have done to gulf that day....I will continue this till I remember things about Type....watch your back doctor....

Aww you look really cute when you pout doctor....type came close to tharn and push him to the wall and put his lips on Tharn's neck....do you like it, doctor.....Tharn moaned softly....