3. Planning to get rid of Him..

At the dining table

Dean: come sit boys today I made my favorite breakfast as Tharn and I have similar taste and I don't know your favorite food type so...

Type: Dad, I can eat anything whatever I get... I don't have many choices...

Dean: Okay, honey but now you have to start choosing I want to spoil you.. I want you to demand the same as Tharn...start demanding that dad I want to eat this .... I want to eat that.. or I won't eat that ... Be a bad boy... Let me pamper you too....

Type: hugged Dean ...why you are so good to me ....you remind me of my dad .... Thank you...

Dean: Stops saying thanks to your dad type... And start eating...

Tharn started eating food without saying anything....though he hates the way his dad is behaving with that boy still he doesn't want to disappoint his dad...

Dean: Tharn and type we will go shopping today... We have to buy a few things for our kitchen and today I want to buy something for my boys...tell me what you guys need...I will buy you for being such a good boy...

Tharn: Dad, can you buy me a new game as I have already completed which we bought last time...

Dean laughed and said okay tharn as you say ...and type what you want...

Type: Nothing dad I have everything, and I don't want anything ...

Dean: okay if you don't say I will decide...after thinking for some time... he looked to Tharn and said...Tharn can you help me to discover what Type need...

Tharn: Everything dad...look at his clothes ..it is in very bad shape...his shoes...he doesn't have a phone and there are no personal things I can see with him...so buy him everything...

Dean: Smiled, he felt good that Tharn observed type and felt he need those things...ok Tharn we will buy everything to type...

Type: No I don't want to burden you...

Dean: Type don't you still see me as your dad ..did you felt I am differentiating between you and Tharn...??

Type: No dad why did you say that??

Dean: then did you see when I ask Tharn he said in one go.. the thing which he wants for his fun and you don't even ask things which is your basic requirement ...now I am not listening to anything we are going for shopping that's it...go and get ready...

Boys get to their room and get ready when they came out Tharn was looking really handsome in his new shirt which is kind of expensive ..he applied perfume and wore a watch ...he is looking too good from top to bottom...but when he saw type he felt bad he is wearing a simple T-shirt and pant and nothing else lookin too normal...

Tharn: Type come with me...he grabbed his hand and took type with him...type I know you don't have much clothes ..hmm choose anything from my wardrobe which fits you and wear it....

Type: Felt bad about Tharn's behavior..I am sorry I am not wearing things up to your's standard...

Tharn: Type please don't feel embarrassed...I am sorry if my way of telling this made you uncomfortable...but I know you came from a shelter and they can only provide the basics but you are here type and I have a wardrobe full of clothes then why don't you use it...I don't want to insult you ..just wanted to help you..

Type: Thank you P'Tharn ...

Tharn gave his outfit to type ..though it is oversized as type is too thin not as Tharn but he managed to wear that shirt...Tharn has one old pair of jeans which is of type size so he gave him that ...that is very good in condition...type changed and get ready...

Dean saw type and said wao son you are looking good in Tharns's dress but don't worry you don't have to wear this for a long time.. I will buy you outfits of your size...

They went to the shopping mall and shop for Tharns's game then went to see Type's cloth...Dean gave his credit card to Tharn and said please purchase whatever you feel this boy needed till I will shop for groceries..

He purposely left Tharn with type so that they can bond....

Tharn started buying everything very seriously and he didn't listen to type ..type don't want to buy expensive clothes but Tharn want everything as per his preference....he bought clothes, shoes, perfume, watch, personal toiletries, smartphone and everything which he can think of...then he called his dad

Tharn: Dad, we are done where are you?

Dean: Tharn I am also done...wait I am coming..

Dean: ok so type you did your shopping...??

Tharn: Dad, he doesn't know anything and he asked me not to buy him branded clothes but when I wear branded clothes then how can I expect him to wear something non-branded...so I took full advantage of your credit card....

Dean thought..Tharn is really kind...I guess if I had not introduced type as Tharn's would-be sibling then Tharn would have treated type very well...he really felt good that Tharn is involving with type...he gave an ice cream treat to the boys after dinner they left for home....

Okay boys we are so late it took all day to shop I am really tired so go and sleep...type sleep with Tharn...

Tharn: Dad but you didn't order one more bed for type where he will sleep let him sleep in the guest room...Tharn smirk as he doesn't want type to sleep with him ....

Dean: Tharn, you both are boys right ..then you can sleep in the same bed...you have to compromise sometimes son...as type has never slept alone and he really is scared of being alone....

Tharn: but dad..

Dean: Tharn, we have already talked about it right? no more discussion....did you forget..you still sometimes come to my room to sleep when you get scared at night.....go to sleep boys good night... let your daddy also sleep....

Tharn has to agree with his dad and he asked type to come....

In the room, Tharn was sitting on the bed and thinking...type I agree that you suffered a lot and I pity your situation...I can share everything with you even my bed where I don't let anyone sleep not even dad..but I can't share my dad with you so now you have to go...else dad will be more attached to you...

Type came out of the washroom and sleep at the edge of the bed ...he doesn't want to trouble Tharn and he is also not very comfortable with Tharn...as he is a new person to type whom he doesn't trust...

After a few minutes Tharn think of an idea and he moves little to type side..slowly Tharn shifting to type and at once he put his hand on type waist ...Tharn thought if he annoyed type he will go out of this room...and if dad asks them I will say I have a habit of sleeping like this ...I have hit a lot of time to dad in sleep...so he won't doubt..he also put his leg on type's waist...

Type felt a touch of someone on his body and...the thing which happened...Tharn has not even thought about it ...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

I hate my husband