59.Conditions

Dean: love is not crying over a person love is what gulf did.....

After having sex with gulf you runaway from responsibility ...but when he heard that you are depressed he used his money, power, and time to find your Type...coz he still wanted you to be happy....

He has given all his identity, self-respect, family name so that you can be happy in your life...he left everything for you...

After being Type...He didn't eat his favorite food so that you don't get suspicious...he always lives like Type so you get the essence of Type...if he wanted to acquire you he can simply tell you that he has changed his habit in 7 years but he adapted everything so you can feel you are with Type...

He never wanted your love as gulf but always gave love to you as Type....

The birthmark... Do you even know how much painful it was but he did it to become your Type....

He sacrificed his lifestyle, his friends, his relative so that he can become your love...

he was pregnant Tharn and lost his child but he cried in hotel alone but never let you see his tears...

He has learned every single and small detail so that he can make you happy...he loves cooking but never entered the kitchen...he loves swimming but never got into the pool even not in your absence coz, you were scared of water....

When he knew that he can be pregnant he started taking pills .... So that he can never get pregnant...If you look at him he has sacrificed himself for you but still, you called him whore... seriously Tharn....

You have never loved your type the way gulf loved you...no one can love some the way he loved you

Tharn: ok I agree that what this person has done maybe it is out of love.....but dad if he would have said the truth 4 years back ......so maybe I would have given him a chance....but after pretending to be Type and deceiving for so long..... if you still think that I will accept this bullshit in the name of love.... then you are wrong....I lost my love...and for the last 4 years I am loving someone as my Type....No way Gulf Kanawut maybe earlier I had developed a feeling for you...but now I just hate you...from the core of my heart....

I hate every touch of yours....I hate you being around me...I hate your whole existence......

Dean: I know how Stubborn you can be....so now tell me what about this child...coz if you don't want to accept this then I would suggest gulf to abort this child.....

Tharn: I would suggest the same....coz a child can't leave without his mother and I can't accept this child with his mother.....

Gulf: Looked at dean and tharn in shock.....his face fell and lost all his colors....like some has sucked a soul from his body...

Dean: Tharn do I.....

Gulf: Interrupted Dean....accept this child and I promise I will leave all rights on this child....

Dean: Gulf have you lost it....

Tharn: Done....you can live here until the birth and after that, I don't want to see your face.....

Gulf: Okay....

Both left for their room.....Dean tried to stop all this but he couldn't....

Tharn was sitting on the couch thinking of the past....

Ayan: Gulf...gulf...he looked to Tharn and ignored as he didn't exist....

Gulf: Dad....

Ayan: I am so sorry son....I am really very sorry he cried like hell.....I am sorry....

Gulf: It's okay dad.....

Ayan: I have filed a case again him....cops will catch him...can you stay here for some more time baby till they catch Ronald.....I have talked to Dean regarding this.... At least this family can do this much for you....

Dean: Hello Mr. Kanawut.....I am sorry for what happened...

Cops: Hello Mr. Kanawut....we came here to take the statement of gulf and to take few photos....for evidence....Gulf can you show me the marks...

Gulf: stand still so one photographer took photos of his face and hands....and then gulf removed his shirt...everyone was shocked looking at the marks...Ayan cried .....my baby....

Cops: can you tell me how, when, and what exactly happened...as Mr. Kanawut already told us but for statements we want to hear from you....

Gulf: I was not well so my dad sent my stepbrother to take care of me...when he learned the truth that I am pregnant...he called me whore and slapped me...he pushed me and to protect my child I sit in the corner putting a hand on my stomach so he didn't hurt my child...he asked me to get up and get rid of this child as.....getting pregnant is shameful for this society....he removed his belt and beat me until Dr. Dean arrived.....he came to meet me...and saved me from him and took me here.....

Tharn listened to all this was stunned...he looked at Gulf coz gulf has no expression....neither he cried nor he acted as something big happened.....

Cops: as per the arrangement I would prefer you not to go to that house....coz maybe he can again come to harm you.....

Cops left after taking information...

Ayan: hugged Gulf... Baby ..... I am so sorry...I will that bastard... How dare he to do such things with you....

Dean: I am sorry Mr. Kanawut.... This all happened coz of me and my love for my son... I am sorry.... Dena get on his knees and started crying.... Gulf and Tharn bend to hold Dean.... Gulf steps back the moment he saw Tharn near Dean....

Tharn: dad please don't cry.... Come I will take you to your room... Mr. Kanawut if you want you can stay here.... I guess your son needs you....

Gulf took Ayan to his room....After sometime Ayan slept.... And gulf escapes from the room and went to study..... Alone... With no expression....

He opened his laptop and start typing...he has decided something....for Tharn, Dean, and This baby....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You