64.Happy moments

Gulf: Realised That what he and Dean have done was wrong...... they should have said the truth to Tharn and tried to help him heal instead of telling so many lies to tharn......coz no matter how clear your lie is ......one day it will be caught and then you have to face consequences....

Gulf agreed with Tharn that if Tharn has done something like this with gulf......then gulf would have reacted the same way and never forgive Tharn for lying....

Tharn: baby can we start again as friends....can we forget the past...and can you let me help the mother of my child...let me treat you with the love and respect what you deserve....

Gulf: hmm let's start again...but never ever call me whore not your child as bastard....

Tharn: I am so sorry...but deep down you know I don't mean it....

Gulf: Hmm still I behaved like stupid...I knew you were angry ..I knew you don't mean those...but still, I felt bad....coz I love you a lot....

Tharn: I know ....now common let's go I will make your favorite food...aahh but gulf I don't know your favorite food .....sorry actually I don't know anything about gulf Kanawut...

Gulf: I love shrimp soup with noodles...and craving for same....

Tharn: come I will prepare for you till you tell me everything about you....about gulf...

Tharn didn't make gulf to sit in a slab like Type...he asked him to help him...coz he knew gulf love cooking...

Gulf in excitement...phi it is looking delicious...he realized what he said...

Tharn: you pretended for long gulf as type......it will take time...but can you try to call me Tharn...coz I wanted to know gulf not type...so either call me Tharn or doctor...the way you used to call me earlier.... let's know each other again... let me know who gulf is...let me fall for gulf ....

Gulf: It's okay doctor if you see me as type or gulf but just love me...I just want your love...nothing else....

Tharn: no gulf ....you are not Type and you deserve to get love and respect as Gulf...maybe you are okay to called as someone else...but I am not.... I want you to be called as who you are...you should get everything as gulf coz you are a pure soul gulf and you deserve everything like others....

Gulf: No one said such things to me ever....thanks Tharn....I knew you are so good at heart that's why I have fallen for you so deep....

From that day Tharn and gulf started spending time together ....Dean and Ayan were so happy to see gulf smiling...gulf started laughing frequently...the doctor complaint from type is reducing....Tharn again convinced gulf to join his office as CEO...

Everything seems so good ..so perfect....

One month...later...

Gulf works from home and sat Sunday he spends all his time with Tharn and Dean sometimes with Ayan too...

Tharn: gulf baby can you get ready fast....I don't want to miss the beginning of my movie...

Gulf: hmm I am ready how am I looking...

Tharn: hmm cute as always.... let's go...

Gulf: Liar I am Looking Fat...I really need to do some dieting...you made me eat a lot nowadays....

Tharn: you are not getting fat... it's a baby who is growing.... You are 7 months pregnant just relax....

Gulf: hmm... Doctor thanks a lot.... For taking such good care of me... Your all attention is on me.... You start working a fixed shift at the hospital..now you don't do overtime... .... You get up early in the morning so that you make my favorite breakfast before going to work ... You made me eat, take care of my medicines.... You came so early from the office... And spend time with me...you take me out... Understand my food craving.... Reading all pregnancy books... Always taking care of my moods... You are the best husband one can ever get.... Shit....

Complete silence in the car.... Gulf thought... Shit why I said that... Still, I am in type mode.... I need to remember Tharn is not my husband... Shit .... Is he okay....??

They reached the movie hall Tharn hold gulf's hand and took him to their seat..... There was a moment where the man proposes to his partner ....and gulf finds it emotional moment he started crying but he felt someone on floor he looked and got shocked.... Tharn was on his knees with a ring... Will you marry me, Baby....

Gulf: started crying.... Doctor... Yes... Yes.... I love you.....

People around in the hall started clapping....

Tharn: come let's tell-all... They get up and went home... Ayan and Dean were sitting on the couch discussing something....

Tharn: hello everyone we have something to tell you...

Ayan: what Tharn... Now what you have done to spoil my child... From the last two months, I can see a big smile on my baby and that is coz of you...but you are spoiling him by doing everything that he asked....

Gulf: dad you are still mad coz he took me to fair last week....dad I told you na Tharn took very good care of me...and nothing happened....I wanted to go...and he just made my wish true..so stop sulking and see this...

gulf shows his ring to all and everyone shouts....oh my god...Tharn proposed to you...Ayan and Dean hugged gulf and Tharn....

They all laughed...gulf jumped a bit when Tharn holds him...Gulf... don't .....you are pregnant....let this baby come out then jump....

Gulf: sorry doctor...I am just happy....

Ayan: Tharn you lost so much weight....

Gulf: yes dad I also notice that his shirts are too loose...

Tharn: Yes I guess I need to start going to Gym again... Need to make some muscles....

Dean gets up smiling and the moment he passed Tharn....he froze.... a thought strikes his head...... He turned immediately and started looking at Tharn....he murmured... no no... It can't be true..... Is this the reason Tharn has lost so much weight in such a short period.... That means....

Author's Note

I am sorry readers if I don't reply to your comments...I received a lot of comments so it's hard for me to comment on all...someone asked me to take care of myself...and take rest....as I have updated a lot in 2 days... I wanted to thank you for thinking so much... a few have agreed to opinion ...j want to say thanks to them too..few who are still not agreed with my opinion I am sorry I will try to improve my writing so that I can deliver the exact thought clearly...but I am a bit new in this so have patience....love you all...I really got amazing readers ...thanks a lot...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You