34.Gulf Kanawut

Gulf pushed tharn .... have you lost it or what....

Tharn: Type I am Tharn did you forget....Tharn touched gulf...I missed you baby....

But gulf gave a tight slap to Tharn....you bastard how dare you to touch me....do you even know who I am.....I am Gulf Kanawut...the leading industrialist of Kanawut group of industries....I can sue you and this whole fucking hospital for harrassment.... Bill where the fuck are you??

Tharn was shocked....he looked to Gulf....you can't be Type...how can you do this....Tharn's eye widened in disbelief....but Tharn control his emotions and left the room...

Bill Gulf's secretary came and asked gulf sir are you okay??

Gulf: where the hell were you...I give you salary to take care of me not roaming here and there...now get some other doctor and make sure he is not mad like the one before......bill left by saying yes sir.......gulf murmured ....oh god I am in pain can't that asshole see this....how can he kiss his patients...and why he was calling me Type??

Tharn was crying in his cabin ... Is he lost his memory.. why he is calling himself gulf... Is he forget me... Why Type... What happened to you....

The day passed somehow...Tharn sit for whole night to investigate on Gulf Kanawut...and he was shocked to look all the details...

Next morning.. Tharn was sleeping in his cabin's couch ....when nurse came and wake him...

Nurse: Tharn sir please come fast your dad and new patient is arguing....

Tharn: Shit....dad saw him

Tharn went to the gulf's room...

Dean: Tharn see our Type...he came back you were right...but I guess he forget us...I am trying to make him understand...

Gulf: Listen you old man stop calling me Type and just get out....why everyone is not letting me sleep peacefully...

Tharn hold Dean....dad he is not Type....please let's go from here...Mr Kanawut I am sorry for inconvenience...and sorry for yesterday too...I misunderstood you...

Dean: No tharn he is my baby...Tharn you are not able to recognise him coz he has changed a bit ...but sweety it's is coz of age ....he is around 24 now and see our Type has made some body too...but he is our Type....due to seven year of age gap his physique has changed bit....try to see clearly....he is our type....where were you type all these year we missed you...

Type look at your pic see it's you....Dean showed Gulf type's pic from his phone.....

Gulf was shocked....but sir I am not type I am gulf...gulf voice soften as he realised this old man is not irritating him but he misunderstood him as his son...

Tharn had tears ...dad please let's go from here he is not type dad please.....Tharn tried to pull Dean out....

Dean: Tharn...Dean shouted.... can't you recongnise your husband standing infront of you.....you are waiting for him from 7 years ....our Type is not dead Tharn.... can't you tell him who he is...Type please tell me you are my son...

type was shocked....husband ...he thought that's why he kissed me oh god.  He was waiting for 7 years for his husband..and...I slapped him...shit....

Tharn: Dad he is not my husband please control yourself ....tharn motioned miss merry to take dad...

Tharn cleared his throat and wipe his tears I am sorry Mr Kanawut for your inconvenience....and sorry for everything...