4.Felt sorry for boy

Type was in sleep when he felt a touch..he tried to open his eyes when he felt one more touch and his eye widened...type wanted to shout but he couldn't...the tears coming out of type's eye..his breathing is abnormal....

Tharn felt something different...he felt type is not breathing properly..he gets on top of type to turn on his night lamp...when he saw type..type's eyes filled with water...he was too scared and not able to breathe....tharn shouted dad dad...come fast dad see type he is not breathing....

Dean heard a voice and come immediately tharn what happened....oh shit he saw type and understood...tharn go and bring my medicine bag...go fast...

Dean: Son I am here looking at me...I am dean no one is here please calm down...type breathe son...he made type sit and start rubbing his back...tharn came with bag...without losing a minute dean filled the syringe with medicine and gave an injection to type...he rubbed type's back till he sleeps...

Tharn was really scared watching type's condition.. Dad what happened...

Dean: That's what I want to ask tharn...what happened...what you witnessed was a severe panic attack...he is my patient for two years and I have monitored type from last 6 months and he almost stopped showing any sign of panic attack ... Then what exactly happened?

Tharn knew the importance of correct information in the medical world... So he didn't try to hide and said dad may be in sleep I put my hands and legs on type... He didn't say the whole truth.... And when he started breathing faster I woke up... He looked horrible when I saw then I called you...

Dean: Oh god, how can I forget this...

Tharn: Dad what you forgot...

Dean: Tharn, when I told you about type, I didn't mention one thing ... I thought it was not important but now you should know to be careful in the future..When type was with his foster parents ... Not only his foster mom tortured him but his dad tried to rape him with his 4 friends...

Tharn's eye widened with shock .. what ... Dad ... Oh no... Then what happened...

As I said they tried but type run away from them and the Mini found him... He is getting treatment after that incident ....he never let anyone touch him, he doesn't trust people... he doesn't mingle with others and this is the reason why I bring him here... Coz he trusts very few people and I am one of them... When you touched him in sleep that incident triggered him ... Coz that bastards were drunk and touched type all over... Now please can you put him on my bed ... I can't leave him alone in this situation....

Tharn: Dad I promise I won't touch him even in my sleep let him be here I will take care of him ...

Dean left to sleep in his room blaming himself for Type's condition...

Tharn: I am sorry type ... I was not aware of this please forgive me... I will always protect you ... Don't worry... Tharn sits all night near type...

In the morning...

Dean: came to check type when he saw tharn is sitting on the floor... putting a head-on bed and sleeping...did he look after type all night?

Dean: Tharn get up ...why are you sleeping here ...

Tharn wakes up rubbing his eyes...oh dad ...I didn't want to disturb him and to check him all night I was sitting here....

Type also wake up he saw tharn and Dean...

Type: good morning dad...

Dear: How are you now type...??