66.Healing

Tharn sleep after crying on gulf's lap....gulf rubs his forehead....and very soon gulf also sleep on the floor....

After sometime Tharn opens his eyes and saw gulf sleeping on the floor...he carries him and took him to the car....and take back home....

Tharn carried him towards the guest room and stopped...then he turned towards his room and put Gulf on his bed....and sleep beside him...

Gulf was sleeping like a baby....he move a lot in his sleep searching for a comfortable position ....Tharn saw him struggling and pull him near his chest...coz he knows what is his favorite position...Tharn put gulf head on his chest...after hugging Tharn gulf sleep peacefully....

Tharn smiled looking at gulf....

Tharn: I don't know gulf whether I can ever forget Type or love you but I won't fight more....Every day I missed you in this bed...though I know you are not Type.... still when you sleep on my chest I felt like type is near me...so I will do everything which gives me a bit of peace...Tharn also sleeps....

In the morning gulf open his eyes and found himself on Tharn...gulf tried to get up but Tharn pulls him closer hmm Baby sleep more...

Gulf knows Tharn is treating him the same way he used to do 7 months back....but he doesn't care what Tharn thinks about him...or treat him like type or gulf...the only thing that matters to him that he loves Tharn and he is near Tharn....

Gulf: I need to pee...let me get up Doctor.......

Tharn: heard the doctor and realized who is on the bed...hmm Gulf I wanna sleep more my eyes still hurt coz of crying....please let me sleep na....

Gulf: Doctor, I am not asking you to get up ...I am asking you to let me get up ...ahhh I need to pee urgently.....

Tharn: ok promise me you will come back...I slept so peacefully after so long....

Gulf: blushed....you finally accept it...

Tharn: hmm coz I have decided I won't fight more....no matter who you are...but I love when you sleep close to me....and I will let my heart do whatever he wants.....

Gulf gets up and went to pee...aahhh....

He came back....hmm and I have decided that from now whenever you miss type you will say it openly.....we are going to bring everything of Type in this house...if you wanna miss him...miss, here....if you wanna cry then cry here....if you wanna love him ...love here....Tharn I am not going to let you go from my life...I will fight for you...

I will never ask for any love in return ...I will always give you what I have...you always tried to hide your emotions that's why it's not healing but now....show it....show us how much you love your Type....cry in front of us....let us heal you .....

Tharn: Thanks....but this will....

Gulf: no Tharn this will not hurt my heart....Tharn do you know when I started loving you ....when I saw your love and dedication towards Type.....so I won't feel bad....and why can't ....you, me Type and dad can stay together like family.....why you have to choose one....me or Type....choose both Tharn you love Type I will love you simple.... let's not complicate it....

When someone asks you who you love....proudly say you love Type ....believe me I won't mind....

Tharn gets up from the bed and hugged gulf....I am sorry if all this hurt you...

Gulf: Tharn this seven months I behaved like an idiot...I hurt myself over small thing....but when you said all those things to me I understood....you called me whore or this child bastard out of anger....you actually don't mean those...and you were the one who needed the love and attention of all.....not me....so now.... let us heal you Tharn....

Love is not crying for others it also means to take care of yourself .....if you will smile type will feel good....

After their long conversation Tharn again sleeps and gulf escape to eat something....he saw Dean and they sit and discussed what they need to do to help Tharn...and he asked Ayan too to be gentle towards Tharn when he shows his love towards Type....

After one month....

Tharn: Type now I am going office else I will be late... By the way, we need to talk ... Why did you come In my dream last night... You looked really sexy....tharn pouted.

Gulf and Dean have brought all Type's things here... And now every wall of the house has Type's pic..and in Tharn bedroom too there is separate place for type Tharn and Gulf....

Yes, gulf moved to Tharn's room....coz Tharn and gulf both sleep peacefully with each other....they both needed that warm feeling of each other embrace.....now they don't think much .... whether this feeling is for type or gulf ...they just simply accepted...they lived sleeping with each other that's it....no more explanation ...of why when how.....

Gulf: Type I too felt that last night how sexy you were looking in Tharn's dream....coz Your Tharn was hard all night....gulf laughed....

Tharn felt embarrassed ...gulf you are so mean....you should have said this at night na....

Dean: Gulf stops teasing my son....I won't tolerate this...

Tharn: yes dad scolds him....

Dean: consider your self lucky gulf that due to pregnancy you can't sleep on top of him....else your ass will be on air for the whole night.....Gulf and Dean both laughed....

Tharn: dad you also....ok byee I am going....bye gulf...bye dad...bye love....Tharn kissed gulf's forehead...dad's cheek and Type's lips and move out to go to the hospital.....

"Why you always have to forget one in the way of accepting others."

"Life doesn't stop when one leaves you...so maybe to live the life you have to accept someone else in your life....but always make sure that one whom you are inviting in your life accept and understand your love towards your last"

"whenever you love someone who is already broken let them love their last one .... don't ask them to forget them...believe me they can accept you and gave you special space in their heart...when you let them love their last too..."

Author's Note

Highlights:-

My vocab is not great....so still I tried to make readers understand the above three-point ....hope you get what I wanted to say...even if you don't understand ...it's okay...I just wanted to convey a few simple messages ....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You