51. After so long

Tharn Dean and type had their lunch together...where tharn and type looking at each other...for what they did back in the kitchen....

The day ended soon with so many works...and taking rest...Dean has an early morning flight....and they get up early at 3 am to drop dad at the airport...

Dean: I told you two... that I can go by cab....

Type: no dad we wanted to come...please be safe...and take care of yourself and please come soon I am gonna miss you...

Type cried hugging Dean....I will miss you, dad...

Dean also had tears in his eyes...I will miss you too son...god bless you...

Tharn hugged Dean...come soon dad and call me and be safe ...eat well and miss me....

Dean: yes Tharn dad I will miss you...

All three laughed together...Tharn took very good care of Type and please don't trouble him...

Tharn: yes dad you know I will take care of him....

Type and Dean looked at each other and he entered the airport...

Type cried the whole way coming back home....

Tharn: type baby stop crying I know you will miss him but you are not a kid anymore...stop it....now...

Type: I will miss him Phi....I will miss him....

Tharn: ahh my baby...Tharn stopped the car at home and carry type inside.... don't cry love ...he will back soon...and I promise we will talk to him every day...

Type: get under the blanket...please hugged me I am feeling cold ...

Tharn: hmm come here....why are you crying like this baby....

Type: I don't know I guess I remembered when.... Dad was going last time and he came after 2 years....

Tharn: shhh I can understand baby....he kissed type forehead....

Type is so close to Tharn and slowly moving his body getting more comfortable around Tharn...ahhhh...

Tharn: type what are you doing???

Type: I am not getting comfortable position phi....he looked to Tharn....help me....

Tharn: how about you sleep on my chest....

Type: hmm...cover blanket properly I am cold....

Tharn: felt Type's hard member...he gulped...coz he planned a surprise for type and make their day more special....but type was hard and touching his member....type....I guess you should sleep in bed...

Type: no I like it this way.....you are not hugging me tightly...please do it....

Tharn skipped a moan...ahhh baby....

Type looked at him I am sorry... he gets down from Tharn....I guess I should sleep in your room....you sleep here...

Type get up and went to Tharn's room...to avoid any kind of situation....coz he know tharn wants it to be in evening and type don't want to spoil Tharn's mood.

Tharn come to check on type and what he saw was breathtaking...type throw the blanket somewhere in the floor...put a pillow between his legs and moaning ...he gripped bedsheet and rubbing his member in the pillow and moaning Tharn's name....ahhhh tharn.... he is biting his lips..... he didn't realize that Tharn is standing and watching his slutty moves....