Author's explanation

Hello readers I have received a lot of comments for this chapter... As I was so tired and wattpad has some issue due to which the comments of readers are not visible..

This explanation is for all those who still angry with Tharn or hate his... It's to make them understand the better point of view of tharn....

I am not denying that what gulf has suffered or his contribution is less or his love is not great but let's understand Tharn's point of view too...

Remember those chapters of Tharn and type where tharn loved type ... He was so much much in love for type ... Then he lost him... He didn't get his body so beleived his husband will return one day .... After that incident Tharn was waiting him everyday.... He was in bad condition crying all time putting himself in work drinking... The love for type was so strong that Tharn has not let anyone near him... Didn't get married ... Didn't had sex.... Just make a house fir type and talk to his photos on weekends... Make his fav food... But didn't stop loving him.... And always feel that one day he will return...

Then gulf came Tharn was in so much pain and love for his husband was so much that ... Gulf face make him distract for sometime.... Later when he had sex with gulf.... He accepted to type that he felt something for gulf... The sex was due to gulf face which is similar to type, Tharn has never touched someone and gulf the first one so close to him, and third a gulf charm made Tharn weak for moment....

Then after sex Tharn was in guilt that he cheated his husband coz he thought type can return in any moment.... He felt bad that how can he do such things with gulf.... He was guilty for cheating as well as running from responsibility....

If that time someone has told him that his husband is dead there was a change Tharn to move towards gulf... He us the only one who touched Tharn's heart after type but... Dean got scared due to Tharn's reaction and asked gulf to type....

For Tharn he again find his husband... His guilt was also lost coz he had sex with his own husband.... Coz gulf was type for him... But remember the chapter where tharn accept first thing to his husband that.... He did wrong with gulf he was guilty and I accept I had started developing feeling for gulf....

Later he found out that type is dead and the person is gulf...

Now try to understand the mixed feelings of Tharn... First the person he love is dead ... That was so shocking.... He lost his only love... Then someone else took his place so well for so long..... His own dad planned things ... Though the intention was pure.... But imagine if anyone lie to you it's a human tendency you will feel bad, betrayed, angry....

For Tharn may be gulf has sacrificed alot but he never gulf ... He loved type... He slept with type for three year but now when he think that he was sleeping with someone else.... It was heartbreaking

First how can he not identify love of his life

Second why someone took his dead husband place

Third instead of crying for his husband death he was sleeping with someone else...

Fourth people has to lie to save him so much lie where one person has to loose his own identity... It's better they told him the truth and let him die...

And last now when you know that person is gulf not type how can develop feelings for anyone with such a bad mental condition.... Whether Tharn has to decide either he has to grief over husband death., Angry over dad and gulf for lie, felt bad for gulf for doing all this or start loving gulf coz he has done so much...

But Tharn has never asked gulf to do all this... Even love can't be forced... Imagine can can any one replace his mother love with his step mom if step mom love him so much.... No one can love step mom too but can't exactly replace it...

Tharn whatever said to gulf coz of anger but slowly he become soft with time... And if time was suffering so do Tharn was suffering too

Gulf love Tharn so much in three year that when he heard a whore word and bastard he felt so bad that he became quite... Imagine what Tharn has gone through he also loved his husband.... Gulf has pretended to be his husband plus his love for type is none less than gulf love for Tharn.... No one can wait for his husband with so much hope for so long.... His love was so deep....

And that's why in last chapter when Tharn asked .... Imagine gulf of I would have lied to you.... Is it possible for you to forgive me... And gulf said the answer is no.... And he understand Tharn's point that Tharn has also suffered lot during this period .... And accepted he also can't forgive someone for so much lie....

Hope readers I made my point.... So both gulf and Tharn even type suffered alot in this story and everyone is correct in his place....

You can't develop love for someone when you are already in love with someone else no matter that person has done how much for you...