43. what we did??

Tharn looked at the angelic body of Gulf....it was so soft..fair and shining....he looked at the navel....and then to gulf....

Tharn licked gulf's navel...aahhhh doctor.....ahhh

Tharn wanted to swallow all the moans of gulf he leaned and kissed to gulf....they both were hard and their hard rock stick was touching each other.....they both kissing passionately....Tharn grinds his dick to gulf's Dick....they both moaned in each other's mouth.....

Tharn move to neck he licked his neck...then gave a bite and suck it.....gulf...aaahhh no...please...aahhh....

Every moan of gulf weakening tharn's sense of thinking.....

He completely forgot what he was doing ....it's not only lust ....he was not only thinking from his dick but... for the last 7 years he didn't allow anyone to be so close and comfort him .....now he is losing it to gulf.....

Tharn sucked gulf's nipples....he moaned...tharn move his finger to gulf mouth coz that moaning is making tharn harder....and Tharn never fucked anyone.... he always made love to the person he like...he wanted to worship that body .....loving every part of the body.....

He put his hands on gulf's mouth to stop his moaning as the moaning is taking this to another level .... but gulf licked Tharn's fingers....

Tharn looked up at the playful look on gulf's face....he let his finger slide into gulf's mouth and gulf started sucking....

Now Tharn is moaning aaahhhh shit......aaahhhh fuck....you are making me hard....tharn growled.....

Tharn wanted to take revenge and he started biting gulf's nipples...both were moaning...tharn put his other hand in gulf's trouser....gulf bite Tharn's finger....

Tharn: ouch....he put his hand under his underwear...gulf again bites.....ouch....

That was painful for Tharn but he loves it too....he pulls both underwear and trouser down and touched gulf's length...he stroked a bit....and gulf either bite with every new touch or he moans louder....tharn loved both.....

Tharn fold gulf's both legs ...remove his fingers from Gulf's mouth and kissed Gulf....while kissing he entered his finger in gulf's tight hole.....Gulf's eye popped out... he looked Tharn with teary eyes......this all is too much for Tharn....tharn is just losing every time he looked at gulf....he pushed finger deep gulf stop kissing he wanted to scream...but Tharn still kissing him...he thrusted in and out and again pushed one more finger inside gulf's hole....

Gulf body reacted again....with the pain.....he looked Tharn....like he is begging him to leave....Tharn thursted again his two fingers....with the third finger tharn apart his lips from Gulf.....

And gulf shouts....aahhhh Tharn.....tharn enjoying the look in gulf face....gulf was moaning and that expression of getting pleasure was so good.....after preparing enough to gulf Tharn removed his own clothes and throw somewhere.....he showed gulf his rock hard length....

Gulf turns his body and hide his face in his palm.....tharn smiled....he gets down and remove Gulf's hand from his face ....tharn put his saliva on his dick and put his dick near the hole.....he pushed .....slowly inside and gulf screamed in pain....

Tharn: felt pain too ....he didn't like the painful expression of gulf....he immediately removed it....and started massaging gulf's ass.....I am sorryyyy shhh I am sorry....shhhhh....

I won't do it....

Gulf: never saw anyone who thinks of him first....who loved him like this...who felt the pain of his first.....

Gulf push tharn ...tharn body touched the cold floor and gulf started kissing him...he kissing him like ...if he stops now he will lose him.....

He is not ready to lose this love which he is getting for the first time.....gulf kissed from lips to navel....and make Tharn a moaning mess....he gets on his knees and licks Tharn's dick.....

Tharn: aaahhhhhhh

Gulf: again licked and slowly took all Tharn's length in his mouth......he started giving him a blowjob....he never given a blowjob to anyone but he was doing it like an experienced one.....

Tharn grabs Gulf's hair and started thrusting in his mouth...and when Tharn felt this will make him release he grab gulf's head and remove his dick from his mouth....

Tharn kissed again and slowly getting on top of gulf...he pushed his lubricated dick inside the gulf's hole.....gulf's fingers dig in Tharn's back....it pained both.....Gulf ass is paining due to such hard things is getting in and Tharn's back is paining coz gulf is scratching his back....and that leads to bleed due to deep digging of nails.....

Both screamed in each other mouths...and Tharn is fully in....both relaxed ....tears fall from eyes of both boys....

Tharn gave time to relax and then started moving slowly inside ....the poolside area ...dim lighting...two naked men on the floor...having sex....both breathing heavily....one in the top of other.....the sound of moaning ....kissing.... the voice of two body grinding.....where one is thrusting and making the sound of his efforts and other is aahhh tharn ahhh tharn ahhhh Tharn ahhhhh ahhhh. Ahhh tharnnnn Tharn.......

They both worked hard for very late....both are giving their all to other.......after so much of fucking......gulf came....and Tharn followed him...tharn looked at gulf he was tired as hell...

Gulf tried to get up but the pain in his lower body was too much Tharn pick gulf in his arm and put him in his bed.....gulf pulls tharn too...they were on the cold floor for a long time they both entered under a blanket and sleep in no time...

Nobody thinks for once what they did...is it right or wrong....everything goes with the flow....

Next morning.....he looked at the bed and he didn't find Tharn...he looked to the washroom...but it was open.....gulf gets up and went to his wardrobe and get his clothes...he changed and went out ..his whole body is paining....his lower back is paining like hell...he barely walking but he needs to find Tharn....

Gulf: did he think that what we did is a mistake....how can you do this to me, doctor....how....you also used me and left....gulf get down on his knees and cried.....why everyone treats me like trash....why....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf gave a tight slap to Tharn in front of Dean....you are a coward ...dont try to even think that what we did last night was a mistake....you were not drunk....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You