16. Happiness

Tharn: baby please open the door listen to me first then decide...

Type: No Phi I hate you...

Tharn: Type asks yourself do you think your phi can hurt you or even can think of hurting you baby please open the door...I promise I will delete all the porn and never ever watch it...please baby...

Type: Opened the door and hugged Tharn...phi please don't do this with me please phi...type was really scared.....

Tharn: Type do you remember that action movie in which the hero beats the villain...do you think that hero actually beats him so cruelly...No right same this is also a movie in which the boy was not actually a boy and he was just performing....so no need to be scared this is not how people do such things in real life....but still I promise baby I won't do anything till you are comfortable....

Type: I am sorry phi..when I saw that I remembered my foster dad tried to hurt me and didn't stop even when I cried...I was really scared phi..I thought he is also ....

Tharn: Shhh Type please don't remember that ...i am so sorry .... I promise baby I won't hurt you ever..

Type: Phi, why do you have this kind of video....

Tharn: Type I don't watch those things...that is my friend's collection and I never get a chance to watch it...do you think I can watch such things....

Type convinced with Tharn ...actually tharn never saw those.... He exchanged the stuff from his friend... but never get an opportunity to watch.....he doesn't even like this hardcore stuff ....he loves watching romantic porns....he understands type...for type who has never seen porn and watching such rough hardcore porn where the boy was shouting in pain is really scary and when he has already been into that phase....he felt bad for type....but tharn promised and he will wait for type....

Slowly their days turned into months and the training of tharn is about to finish...Tharn and Type will go to their Hometown after so many months....

In the evening of one fine weekend, Tharn was sitting on the couch and telling Type to pack his stuff...Baby, please start your packing we have to return to Thailand next week...

Type: Baby No,not today I want to spend this day with you ...sleeping on your chest....

In these 6 months, something has changed in type...he has become bold and accepted Tharn as his husband...but still need more to change....in these months Tharn took Type to lots of places ...they explore the different places, tried different cuisine and had lots of Fun...they did everything but Tharn never let himself or type crossed the line down....except from kissing they didn't do anything...tharn was fulfilling his promise....

Tharn: Okay come let's watch your favorite cartoon.

Type and Tharn laying on the couch ...Type is on top of Tharn's chest....

Type: Type looked to Tharn and said kiss Me.....

Tharn: Hmm but you need to control yourself...not like last time started moving your hand here and there...

Type: Hmm

Tharn: Type you have become too bold.....watch it else later don't blame me if I punish you.....if you want a kiss then you do it...let me see how much you have learned....

Type get up and came on top of Tharn....P'Tharn don't look at me like this...I am feeling shy...tharn closed his eyes and felt type's breath coming near to his lips and soft warm lips touched tharn's lips ....tharn reciprocated the innocent attempt....and slowly ...deepened the kiss....both tongues are playing with each other...and type started moaning softly...tharn opened his eyes....I think we should stop here type...