12.lets play a game

The next day gulf wake and remember what Tharn did last night....type was about to get up when Tharn pulls him Good morning Type...

Type: Good morning Phi...please leave me now ... I am a bit uncomfortable....

Tharn: Why so? Is it because of what we did last night?

Type: You did phi...I didn't do anything...

Tharn: but you didn't refuse too...

Type: Coz ...let it be but it's not right Phi we have different relationships....

Tharn: now tharn gets irritated..what relationship we have Type can you elaborate...

Type: Broth...friends...

Tharn: If you have a doubt you can check the marriage certificate Type we are husbands...I don't want to force this relationship on you but it's the truth....

Type: That is for just papers Phi....I always saw you as my big brother...

Tharn: Then change your prospective Type coz I hate this word...and the truth is way more different from what you feel...

Type: Phi, are you upset with me....

Tharn: Yes, coz what I did last night ..just to help you and if I want I can do more than that ...I have all the rights to do so...to touch you the way Avi touched Junu in that novel....

Type's was shocked ....and bit scared ....phi will you hurt me....

Tharn saw his face and get soft No type I can't even think of hurting you ... I am just saying that what we did was not wrong...can I ask you something...

Type: Hmm

Tharn: Did all of it felt wrong to you? Did you feel disgusted about it...please don't hide anything from your phi...tell me type what you felt that time....

Type: I felt good...while type is saying he kept his eyes down....I respect you P'Tharn but if I forget it was you ...then j really felt good ... I wanted more...but phi I am not gay....can I ask you one thing...

Tharn: Yes type ask anything....

Type: how do you feel and do you like boys....coz I know that... what you did just to help me ...we were into the motion else you wouldn't do that with me...

Tharn: No I am not gay Type I have never dated neither men nor women...but still I can say I am not gay .....coz I have never seen any boy with that eye and I am quite a mature type to understand my sexual preferences and I felt good too type....I like all of it....and if I get another opportunity I will do it again...

Type looked surprised P'Tharn... it's...

Tharn: Get up type we need to pack...next few days were really hectic for a couple....type was really thought what tharn said if he gets another opportunity band type is scared..but its good that they were busy in packing...finally the day comes and they left For Newyork....

The days were good in Newyork...tharn is busy in training from 8 am to 5 pm the same as for type..he is busy in his studies everyday he gets material to study...even the school allows him to give his 2-semester exam at one time when he is back....but he still has to study a lot...

They are following quite a routine there...they both busy in learning till 5 then ...mew cook food for both and type do all other work...they eat and sleep by 8 ...and in past one-week Tharn didn't do any hanky panky with type as he is adjusting himself in the environment....

It's gonna be their first weekend in Newyork....and tharn Planned to go outside....

Type: P'Tharn...I have a test on Monday it would be online ...it will be time-based... I will get only half an hour....I have to prepare phi please help me....

Type I have planned to go out now you want me to tutor you on weekend..type requested the way tharn couldn't refuse......give me this paper I am teaching you now but tomorrow I will take a test to decide how much you can remember....tharn...scold type during the teaching as type knew the answers but he gets nervous and chose wrong answers....

Tharn shouted his lungs out its Sunday type I am teaching you for so many hours but still you choose the wrong answer ... if you do this in tomorrow's test you will definitely get failed....

Type: I am sorry P'Tharn...type is scared of getting more from tharn...he opened the zip of his jacket to sit comfortably....

Tharn looked to type and gets an idea...Type you said this is a really important test and if you get fail you have to face consequences ... I am sure you have prepared well and know everything but you are too nervous ...so let's play a game....

Type: Game ???

Tharn: Yes, now either you can have nervous or embarrassed...and I am sure you don't want to be embarrassed....

Type: What do you mean Phi...

Tharn: now it's your test ...if you gave a correct answer I will remove one piece of cloth from my body and if you were wrong then you do it...as its too cold here we have already worn lots of clothes...so you can attempt more question and will be prepared for the test....I know type people perform better in this kind of situation ...where they have to choose between embarrassment or nervousness.....

Tharn started....

1 Type removed the jacket
2. Tharn removed the jacket
3. Tharn removed the shirt
4. Tharn removed trouser
5.  Type removed the shirt
6.  Type removed pant
7.  Type removed tank top
8.  Type removed socks
9.  Tharn removed underwear..he chose to go naked in front of type...type gulped
10.  Type removed the last piece of cloth ...that's underwear....

Author's Note

Highlights:- let's play one more time and if you said the wrong answer I will ask you to do something...

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 4 books and give them your love and support

I hate my husband

Love stories

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2