29.Pre Honeymoon Love

Tharn get up to look at the watch ...oh we slept for five hours....type...type... baby get up come on let's eat it's time for dinner...

Type open his eyes....phi let me sleep I am tired coz of you...

Tharn: okay but first eat then you can sleep....common get up fast and what I have done...

Type: you did everything that's why I am tired...and my body is aching....now if you want me to get up then carry me ....I can't move....

Tharn: Type remembers that you started all this....I asked you to stop but you didn't listen to me....now again you are again teasing me....

Type: P'Tharn I am not inviting you for anything...I just want you to carry me to the dining table....

Tharn get down to carry type....common my princess let's go...tharn coming down with Type ...type put his hands on Tharn's neck...

Tharn: someone is getting too romantic...do you want more baby...

Type: Huh fucker....

Tharn: What ?? You are talking too much type...you start cursing too....wait ...now you need a punishment....

Type: Aahh sorry phi I have to learn this from my friends....I said by mistake ..I am sorry phi...

Tharn: put type on the table...but sweetie what you have said is a publishable act....so now you let you phi punish you for that....

Type: How you are gonna punish me...what is my punishment baby....

Tharn: pull type's chin up and said now I will suck these red soft lips and decide what punishment is good for you....

Type: Cheater cock....

Tharn touch-type lips and started sucking the bottom lip....type also reciprocated in full...they both were kissing and Tharn moves his hand down to open type's pant....type tried to stop ...they had hand fight and Tharn won to capture type's hand ...Tharn broke the kiss and said...baby stop fighting else your punishment will be more difficult......

Tharn kissed again and type didn't fight....tharn move his hand again to open type's pant..he tried to take out his member when he heard a voice and tharn turned....dad...tharn saw his dad enter from the door...and he stands to cover type...

Type started buttoning his pant feeling embarrassed....Tharn asked...dad what are you doing here you said you will be late...

Dean: looking other side to avoid looking at both ...giving time to fix themself....actually I was bored so I came early...saw you too are sleeping...so I went to bring ice cream ...so we can eat after dinner...but I guess someone is having his sweets before dinner...

Tharn: dad sorry ...I...

Type: Dad we were just trying to....

Dean: it's okay type I wanted to talk about this to both of you....Type, Tharn I asked you two to have some distance...so that you two understand the relationship...and Don't do anything stupid...but from last three months I can see how you too are staying with each other ....so now I want you live your life as you want....Tharn I am thinking of booking your tickets .....

Type: Dad where are you sending Tharn without me....

Tharn: dad I can't live without type I don't want to go...

Dean: sorry I should choose my words wisely before saying...tharn, Type I am booking your tickets for honeymoon....and I was thinking to book it on Tharn's birthday which is next month....I want you to go on a proper honeymoon and start your life without any restriction....I guess you both are ready for each other...

Tharn: Dad thank you so much....I love you, dad...

Dean hugged both of them....

They all had their dinner and went to sleep in their rooms...

Tharn called type why did you go to your room..dad asked you na he doesn't have any issue ...

Type: P'Tharn it doesn't look good ...I know he asked but he didn't ask directly to stay in your room...I feel embarrassed to stay with you in your room...

Tharn: it's our room...baby and your punishment are still not over....

Type: what is my punishment now...

Tharn: open the door quickly...

Type: you are outside P'Tharn why you are so stubborn...Type opened the door and let Tharn enter in his room....

Tharn disconnected the call and directly attacked type....baby now I am not going to listen to anything...he pushed type to back wall....and started kissing him roughly in no time he removed all their clothes and turned type...he pushed his dick inside type and asked ....do you want this type....do you want your phi's dick....

Type: I guess you are asking this bit late phi....you are already in .....if I say no then will you remove it....

Tharn: Let me tell you, one thing baby....if you ask me to stop now..... then....I will stop...but later you will get punished double than what you are getting now..... I won't show any mercy on you baby....

Type: Then I will say P'Tharn I want my punishment....please torture me ...do everything which you are planning ....coz you are too big....and I can't handle your double torture....

Aaahhh .....phi aahhhh punish me harder Phi I am very baaaaaddd booyyyy aaahhhhh.....I want more.....

Tharn: You will get more baby.....I have just started.... today I will fuck you all night....coz after this....I won't touch you till our honeymoon night.....

Type: aaahhh ahhhhh whyyyy???

Tharn: so that it will be more thrilling and exciting...

Aaah phi...then I want you for whole night....aaahhhh mmmm....

Tharn and type didn't sleep for the whole night ...after every passionate round they talk about their honeymoon....they planned lots of things....the planning leads to dirty talk and dirty talk leads to one more seductive round .....aaaahhhh phi.....you are too much biggggg aaahhh....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: I just got a call from type that you left him somewhere....he is in some dark place where he is alone....and he is scared Tharn where is type....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You