8.Kiss

Tharn informed cops regarding that man... And asked type to take online classes till that person didn't get caught... It's not hard for type as after Dean's accident ... Type took mostly online classes and he spent time in the evening with Tharn in hospital... Type is much better from earlier but Dean's news slowed down his progress and now he is relying on Tharn... Tharn has become his all ... Tharn took care of him like Mother, handle his expenses like father, protective like a brother, solve problems like a friend, and love him like a.....

After a few weeks...one day before Type's Birthday...Tharn took type out in the evening for snacks and asked that he will prepare food late...type was waiting for food and he slept on the couch ...

Tharn: Type.....wake up .....Happy Birthday, Type....

Type: Open his eyes and saw Tharn with Cake...awww my birthday cake ...Thank you P'Tharn....dad bought the same cake for me in shelter......Type's face fell....

Tharn: Type I know you miss dad too much but today is your birthday come on show me your smile and cut this cake...if you do so I will take for a long drive ...I know you miss going out .....

Type: Shows a broad smile and cut the cake...Tharn ...ask him to come down as he prepared his favorite food...

Type: Thank you P'Tharn you are the best ..Tharn serve the food with a drink ...Type this is your Mocktail....enjoy...I know you are hungry....sorry it took time to make your favorite food....

Tharn: Did you like it...oh I forgot to serve the desert...give me five minutes...

Type: I love it P'Tharn...ohhhh....type took a bite of red chilly....oh P'Tharn I love spicy but you put too much chilly on my plate....Type drink mocktail but it's not enough...he took Tharns's glass and drink in one go......

Tharn: Type, did you drink from my glass...oh God type that was hard cocktail...you are underage ... it's illegal to drink alcohol ....

Type: P'Tharn I had red chilly and it was too spicy....sorry...I was not aware of....yuk it tastes really bad..

Tharn: hmm..and dumbo that chilly is for garnishing why you ate that....are you okay...

Type: Yes, P'Tharn I am okay don't worry...Type enjoyed his favorite food...Thank you so much for such a lovely birthday gift....I love you...

Tharn: What?

Type said it casually but Tharn felt something in his heart....why my heart is beating fast ....Tharn was trying to calm down...they had their food and type enjoyed every bit of it... let's go P'Tharn ....now it's time for a long drive....

Tharn: are you sure you want to go... it's 1 Am...if you want we can go tomorrow....

Type: No I want to go now please P'Tharn let go...I want to spend this night with you...I have never celebrated my birthday last year also I was too sad coz dad...

Tharn: Interrupted type don't remember that ....now just be happy and enjoy this day let's go for a long drive...

Type and Tharn go for a long drive and at one place Tharn stopped the car and asked type to come out....Type this is my favorite spot where I used to come with dad ...I wanted to share this spot with you coz you were also very close to dad...

Type: P'Tharn, Thank you for sharing your personal and favorite spot with me....I really appreciate your gesture...you are the most amazing person I have ever met in my life...I love you P'Tharn....