60.Contract

Next day...

Dean: cherry....cherry....where is gulf....

Cherry: I don't know sir...

Dean: I have hired you to take care of gulf...and you even don't know where is gulf...do your work properly...instead of only taking care of his food and another requirement...you should know where is Gulf what he is doing...

Tharn: dad what happened?? Why are you shouting....

Dean: Nothing....

Tharn: you are mad at me seriously....

Dean: Tharn I am not mad at you I understand what you are going through..... but tried to understand gulf too.....ok don't understand his love but as a doctor can you understand his condition.......he has suffered a lot and you heard from where I rescued him....at least if you can't love him then please don't hurt him too...

This world is so difficult for gays and after that gulf is pregnant...and now he is alone...his dad wanted to take him to the US but Ayan's wife is not a good woman and she will surely trouble him....

Ayan asked gulf to come with him but gulf is also not ready to go......can you please at least for your dad..... show some mercy on that child...

They both looked back after hearing a footstep.... gulf and his Secretary Bill just entered....

Dean: Gulf where were you...??

Gulf: I had some work to finish dad...

Dean: Gulf you are not in good condition?? You should have asked me....

Bill: Gave a document to Tharn...can you signed this....sir...

Tharn: what is this....??

Bill: It states that Mr.Gulf Kanawut is giving up all his rights from this child to Tharn Li...and will never ever claim this child as his...this gives you sole custody of this child after birth....

Dean: Gulf....why you are doing this...this is your flesh and blood....

Gulf: No it's nothing for me .... I have decided and it's my last decision...

Tharn: Took a pen and sign the document...

Bill: Sir, I will make prepare the other papers too....he left taking the documents...

Dean: ok if you all are doing as per your wish then I have also taken a decision....that till you get this child Tharn...you have to take responsibility for gulf and gulf will live here with us....you will take him to the doctor...and take care of him....

Tharn: Ok but I will take care of this baby ....I won't do a single thing for gulf Kanawut....I will only be involved when something is related to this child apart from that what this person do and wants I don't care....we don't interact until it is related to the child....I understand you have gone through a lot....but Mr kanawut that does not change the fact that you are not my husband....so j don't have any responsibility towards you and you are pregnant co you lied...still I am accepting it...don't expect anything else from me....

Gulf: nodded and left for his room....

Dean: if you can't make him happy .....at least don't hurt him.......better you talk less with him...dean left to see gulf...

The days passed like this and as per the agreement they all are doing their work...

But in the last one month...gulf stopped interacting...he just listens to what people tell him to do for his child....in last one-month gulf hardly talk ...he mostly works from his study room, eat sleep else sit quietly....

He does everything for his child....but he doesn't show any Expression....Tharn also stays away from home and when he is at home he mostly stays in his room....Dean is helping both his kids ...he tried to make gulf happy...he tried to make him talk but with days gulf is getting depressed...he is not ready for any session with Dean....Dean tried to treat his depression but he failed coz gulf is just silent...he never responds to Dean...if it's not related to the child...

Dean also takes care of Tharn coz he knows it's hard for Tharn..as he was waiting for someone for seven years and now that person is not going to come...Tharn has lost his motive to live....but his condition is better than gulf...and he talked to Dean frequently ...plus he is too involved in work....

Tharn: Mr. Kanawut....we have appointed with the doctor today....we need to go ....

Gulf: hmm...

Tharn was driving and gulf was sitting on the passenger seat...quiet looking at nothing....with no expression on their face...like he has lost everything....

They reached at Pixel hospital...Tharn asked gynecologist Doctor Korn....

Tharn: After this, I will ask one of the staff to drop you home....I will stay here ....

Korn: Hello Doctor Tharn...come to my cabin..

They both sit in the chair....

Korn: gulf please fill this form...

Gulf: gave all details and gave it to Korn...

Korn: read it and said I guess you filled it incorrectly..... father's name is Tharn Li and mother's name is Type Tharn Li...but your name is gulf right...

Tharn: looked at the gulf with the anger I guess you forgot your name is gulf...

Gulf: No doctor I have read the form and mentioned my name in the surrogate section...I think you don't know..... I am a surrogate mother who has taken money from Doctor Tharn...to give him and his late husband Mr. Type their child...

So I have mentioned my details on the second page of the surrogacy section....

Tharn was stunned...... How can he do such a thing... Calling himself a surrogate... Who has taken money for this.... He made himself a person who does business for his womb...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You