58.Truth that changed life

Dean tried a few more times with different methods to tell Tharn the truth...... but every time the end result would be the same...Tharn said that he will die too.....dean doesn't want to lose his son...he was too scared...he asked gulf for help...

And in the next 4 months, Dean provides every small and single details of Type to gulf.... Through his medical report to his behavior....

They made a backup plan too .....where Ayan said Tharn that Type has lost his memory....and Dean used his hospital for making all fake Reports and used his best and loyal resources to make it real...

Gulf moms are never interested in what gulf is doing and where he lives...so he only told this truth to his dad and asked him to play a role....

The story behind Type fought with other children and Ayan misunderstood him as his soon and Type hit his head and losing memory is made with all small details...that tharn can't get a single doubt...

Gulf has gone through two small surgeries for making the exact birthmark as type and other to remove his original birthmark through plastic surgery....the mark was so small that it hardly took few days to recover....

Gulf bribed lots of people for making fake records..like the Koh Sumai hospital...to show he was hospitalized there after getting hit in the head...which was not truth but money made it a truth...he removes all his evidence of being gulf....

After 4 months of intense efforts they finally made a fake accident case and Ben discloses about the gulf has an Ab+ blood group....ben was also a setup....

They back up with a plan that type has hit his head so he lost his memory ......in case if they stuck somewhere they can say due to medicine type keep forgetting things or...he doesn't remember the past...everyday Dean took a session with gulf preparing him more for being type....

Only information regarding private moments with Tharn is not available to them else they had covered everything....

We planned everything but our plan changed when Type went on HR medical drive...

And I came early from my seminar....the reason was through that medical drive...gulf got his full health check-up and he knew that he has an active ovary and unlike other men, he can get pregnant.....though this truth was only known to Ayan...he hid this from his son....Gulf has no idea...he asked the doctor he did unprotected sex earlier also....but the doctor said people can't get pregnant anytime there is an ovulation period like women....but you don't have to go through periods like girls....you have a bit different womb and different ovulation period....

He was scared coz he had unprotected sex with you a few days back....he asked the doctor about pregnancy but the doctor said it's hard to say coz to develop a baby takes time....it is an early stage to determine pregnancy.......so get your checkup after 4 days then the report can tell you whether you are pregnant or not......

when gulf was behaving distant from you coz he had a miscarriage....he didn't know he had a child in his tummy.......after 4 days he went for a checkup and before the result come....gulf slipped in stairs and had miscarriage.....he was in very bad mental and physical condition but he chooses to hide all of it coz he loved you...he did everything coz he loved you Tharn....