11. Our First Night

Tharn: Type the dinner is ready please come down....

Type: Wao P'Tharn, so fast I was really hungry thank you... P'Tharn can I sit on your lap....

Tharn: yea comes...tharn sit on the chair and asked type to sit on his lap....Type why did you wear this Tanktop....

Type: P'Tharn I didn't wash my cloth... so I don't have anything to wear....

Tharn: Hmm but it's cold na ...ahhh type adjusted himself he is touching Tharns's member....Tharn gulped....ufff

Type started playing a game on his mobile....and asked Tharn to feed him...

Tharn: Okay Type....Tharn said in a slow voice anything for my Hubby....

Tharn was close to type ear and he blows an air softly in type ear....

Type: P'Tharn don't be naughty.... P'Tharn you have a holiday tomorrow and we have to start our packing from tomorrow too...so today can we watch a movie together..and sleep late...

Tharn: okay Type we will watch a movie after dinner....

Both had their dinner and type took dishes to wash...

Tharn goes to his balcony and put the comforter on the ground.... but new bed sheet...so that it looks special for the night...he put colorful cushion ...and a net to give a small house look....he lights the candles....and heard type's knock...he opened the door and let type in...

Type: P'Tharn what are you doing why it's so dark...wao P'Tharn you made a kids house there I love it....you are amazing....

Tharn: Kid's house? He saw type sitting in the comforter....and smiling ...type it's not for kids ...it's for having kids...but obviously, we can't have kids....oh what am I thinking....Tharn gave his Shirt and a blanket to Type as it's cold...outside...

Type: P'Tharn ...bring a laptop here soon ...which movie are we going to watch today?

Tharn: Type I have a new movie ..it's romantic and I wanted to watch it......so can we watch that or you have any specific in your mind...

Type: No, I don't have any suggestions lets watch yours...

Tharn started the movie....it's a romantic adult gay movie....he wants type to see so he gets the idea that two men can have romantic relations....

Tharn gets up to bring water and when he came type stopped the movie...type why did you stop the movie...

Type: P'Tharn...that movie was not good...

Tharn: Why? so?

Type: he looked down and said two men's were kissing in that ...Tharn thought that's what you need to see type...

Tharn: okay, then what you want to watch type.....

Type: can we some action movie....tharn agreed and they started watching a movie as of type's choice....

After the 2-hour movie gets over ...type was happy to watch his favorite movie...P'Tharn we watched my choice movie so let's do something of your choice....P'Tharn can you read me that novel which we yesterday started... let's finish it...I am not feeling sleepy ...and I know you love reading novels.

Tharn: Type I read more than half book for you now your turn....you promised me you will do the same for me next time......so now my eyes are paining and I want to read also.... so can you do the same for me...