26.Cruel Dad

Tharn: What??

Dean: Yes you heard it right...type go and shift all your things to your old room..

Tharn: But dad we are married...you can't do this...

Dean: Try me, son...I am your father and I can do anything....and let's ask type if he has any issue with this arrangement...Type...Dean calls type in a strong voice...

Tharn: Yes type tell dad what you want...that you are not...

Type: Okay dad as you say...type said before letting Tharn complete his sentence.....

Dean: heard the doorbell...oh pizza is here let me bring it....

Tharn: What?? Have you lost your mind or what type..... did you know what he is asking??

Type: P'Tharn it's okay ...he is just asking to stay in a different room for 2 years...type smiled ....it's okay na we can do this for him...as he is also doing so much for us...

Tharn: Type different room means....Dean interrupted tharn..

Dean: Let's have pizza boys....

Type: Thank you dad I love you....

Dean: So it's decided then type will shift in other room and no more discussion on this...

Tharn: but dad ....

Dean: Tharn I said no discussion...

Type and Dean enjoy their slice of Pizza but Tharn is still sulking....

At night...type shifted all his stuff next to Dean's room...

Tharn: Why you are being so cruel dad how can I stay away from my baby....aaah type I miss you....

Type: knocked the door P'Tharn can I come in...

Tharn: Baby...why are you asking permission for coming in my room...baby...this room as well as this handsome boy is all yours...

Type: So cheesy phi....I forgot my charger phi...I want that ..

Tharn: You came here for charger I thought you missed me....tharn pouted...

Type: aww you look really cute phi when you behave like this ...ok I got my charger good night phi....

Tharn: who asked you to leave...tharn push type to back wardrobe and said first let me have my baby....tharn leaned to give a peck on his lips and closed his eyes and said tell your phi how much you love me....

I love you a lot phi...now don't be naughty....

Tharn: why are you replying in dad's voice......he opened his eyes and saw Dean is near Tharn's face....aahhhhh daaad...

Dean: aahhhh yess Tharn....

Tharn: Dad you scared me...

Dean: What you were doing ...I told you something did you forget it...type go to your room...

Type: Yes dad...

Tharn: Type wait....Dad are you upset with me or you still don't accept this relationship....or are you planning something...

Dean: shut up Tharn and stop watching Tv series... I am not villian who plan or plot against my children...neither I am against the love nor discriminate love on the basis of Gender.....I accept your relationship....but as a psychiatrist and knowing all history of Type I want type to be mature enough to understand all this....I am just asking you both not to have a physical relationship for a while....apart from that you are allowed to do anything....be a gentleman Tharn....now no more discussion....If I found you next time I will punish you...