5 why you always need help

Type: P'Tharn can you please help me with this project...I have to complete this by today...

Tharn: okay Type, please wait for some time so that I can finish my work...

Dean asked tharn to help type in all his work...when dean is busy....now tharn doesn't go to the hospital every day after his university... as he has to look after Type...he sometimes gets annoyed by Type ....as due to him, Mew is not able to live his life as per his wish...he has to look after him all the time when Dean is not around...

Actually, Type is showing a lot of improvement after meeting and spending time with Tharn...as dean has thought of...dean knew tharn is a strong man and the person stays with him will be strong...He always takes good care of his friends.....

Type always ask for tharn's help... sometimes in homework, when he needs to go out when he is in hospital...but still feel uncomfortable when he meets any stranger...that why...dean has asked type to see the backoffice work of the hospital so he doesn't deal with strangers...

Tharn is really annoyed with type after last night what happened... coz he felt its type's mistake he always asks help from tharn...and tharn being a helpful person...did something horrible in the name of help....

Tharn has scolded type for three times since from morning for asking help....don't you do it by own...always need help why....

This type tharn was a bit rude to type....type looked at him with tears in his eyes and get back to his room....he took all his homework and went to the guest room and trying to do it without help....

But it was tough he is not very attentive in his last school so he is not able to understand the concept of the topic....he started crying after lots of attempts of solving questions....why I don't know anything...why I always trouble people, why I am so useless.....so dumb...

Dean: Type, our helper told me what tharn did to you...

Type: dad, he runs and hug Dean...dad its not tharn's mistake I am so dumb that I am not able to do any work without help...

Dean: Don't you dare to call my son a Dumb...and don't take Tharn's word seriously... maybe he was upset about something else and scold you....come to my room we will do homework together...why don't you sleep with you dad today type....I have a lot of things to ask you... it's been days when we talked....

Type: ok dad...but we used to talk in sessions only... when I came here we have stopped the sessions so we stopped talking so long also...

Dean: but I still want to know every detail of my baby...come let's go...tharn is also not at home...so we will take advantage of this free time without making him jealous...

Dean helped type in his homework and later talked till he sleeps....he fixed type's blanket and turn to switch off the light when he saw Tharn is standing near the door...

Dean gets up and goes to Tharn..baby I guess you are drunk. come I will put you in bed...

Tharn: Dad don't you love me anymore...you let him sleep with you...

Dean: Coz I have realized I am putting a lot of pressure on my favorite son...I asked you too much Tharn ...taking care of type is not an easy task ...you have to compromise a lot with your freedom and I know it's irritating ..though it's not Type's mistake but it's not even your mistake buddy...so from now I have appointed one more helper who look after type and I will help him with his studies...if you want I can shift him to another room also ....today I asked him to sleep here coz I know you need space sweety...I am sorry Tharn for asking too much from you...I love you son....

Tharn: you are the best dad in this world dad..I am okay if he stays in my room ...thanks dad for thinking so much.... I love you....

Dean: I love my sweetie too... Now sleep you need more sleep now... You are quite drunk sweetie... And remember dad can always listen to you...

Next morning....

Dean: Tharn and type I have to leave out of the city for a conference... I just got a call that the person is not well and I have to attend it on his behalf... Sweety I won't be here for one week hope you guys will take care of everything ... And remember always help each other and don't fight....

Type meet her she is Ginni your new helper ... She would help you in all your work ... Except for your studies which Tharn will take care of for a week... Dean looked to Tharn for assurance... And Tharn nodded positively.... So if you want you can skip going to the hospital for a few days... I will soon be here....

Tharn: Dad I am gonna miss you badly...

Type: hugged Dean Me too dad...

Dean: I will also miss you both ...Tharn can you please come with me for a minute I have something to tell you....

Dean and Tharn went to a room to talk ...baby I know I told you that I will give you space but it's urgent so can you take care of your...br...I mean your friend type....for me, please...

Tharn: don't worry dad you don't have to say it ...I was angry yesterday but i am fine now...you go without tension I will take care here

Dean left for his conference...Tharn completed his homework and come to his room...

Type: Ginni can you please help ..to fix this shirt I lost one button.....

Tharn: Ginni is not here she left for the day ....

Type: Oh, thanks....

Tharn: You are still upset with me?

Type: No, why would I be upset ...

Tharn: I am sorry I scold you but I hate it when I see you always asking for help...you are a grown-up boy you should do it on your own...now sit I will teach you how to fix a button...

Type: okay...type sits on the bed...he remove his shirt to fix...Tharn looked a white shiny...tempting bare body...Tharn gulped

Tharn started ....takes a thread put it in the small hole of the niddle...Tharn was instructing and type was doing exactly like that....okay now put it in one hole of a button take it out from the other side...good and be careful it can hu...

Type: ouch

Tharn: I told you...he took type's finger on his mouth looked at type..type closed his eyes....the seen was so dangerous...

Type didn't know why he closed his eyes and Tharn didn't know when he started sucking his finger deep....type placed his middle finger on tharns's lips....Tharn looked at type...type open your eyes....Tharn made type see how he is sucking his fingers....

Type and tharn have looked straight to each other's eye without blinking...

Mew move his tongue out and lick his finger....Tharn felt so good to see those expression on type's face..  he knew it's not right but. .it's does not feel wrong too....

Type looked down as he don't know what he was feeling ....he hugged Tharn....I am fine now it's not paining ....type took his shirt and wear it...

Tharn come closer you are still not done with stitching...he took needle and started stiching....it's done type..he move his mouth close to his bare chest and cut the thread with his mouth.....

Thanks P'Tharn for being such a caring broth...friend...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

I hate my husband.