61. shameful act

Korn: oh I am sorry I thought you are married to Doctor Tharn..

Tharn's thought was interrupted by Doctor Korn...

Gulf: No ..we don't know each other...

Korn: looked to Tharn whose face has become white....

Korn: gulf go change and lay there...I need to examine....

Gulf did the same...Korn is a new doctor who has recently joined Dean's hospital....he just knows Tharn as Dean's son...and nothing else about gulf and Tharn....so he believed what gulf said...

Korn: looked at gulf as he just encounters that gulf is a surrogate not any member of Dean's family...Korn is not aware of gulf as the only heir of Kanawut industries....Korn understood that gulf's mental condition is not well....he wanted to make a move...

Tharn is sitting on a chair and gulf is laying on the hospital bed which is covered by curtains...same room but in distant from Tharn....

Korn enter the chamber and cover the curtain....gulf is laying in a hospital gown...he touched gulf bare leg....but gulf didn't react.....he looked him with lust....he touched gulf here and there....and get happy that gulf didn't even stop him or asked anything........

Wao he is so beautiful....i like women but he is also beautiful...he spread gulf's leg and looked at him lustfully...fuck he is really something.....he wanted more but he was afraid of Tharn being in the same room....

He did the examination and touched his hard rock dick to gulf's body...and when he is sure that gulf won't do anything he started grinding his crouch to gulf body but soon he is Interrupted by tharn' voice....

Tharn: Doctor Korn is it takes more time I have an appointment with a patient....

Korn gritted his teeth and let gulf wear his clothes and come out....Korn sit in his chair and said...

Korn: I examined him ...everything is good ...I don't think you need to come with him next time...we are in the same hospital so no need to waste time....I will inform you about the progress on phone...gulf you need to come again after 10 days....

Gulf nodded Tharn and gulf left the room...

Tharn: why did you call yourself a surrogate....

Gulf: Thank you and Bye doctor...

Tharn closed his eyes .......why should I care what he calls himself.....I am only interested in my child....he left to attend to his patients....

After a few days gulf went for a checkup again but again Tharn accompanies him...

Korn: Doctor Tharn...I asked you not to trouble yourself....gulf go change and lay down...

Tharn: I know doctor but dad will kill me if I don't attend these sessions...

Doctor Korn was frustrated but still, he gets time alone with gulf where gulf lay quietly like a lifeless body...and Korn touched him inappropriately...

Korn: whisper in gulf ear... spread your legs and be quiet....let me see if everything inside is fine....

Gulf is looking outside the window when he felt the doctor's finger inside his hole....

But Gulf neither said anything to the doctor nor to Tharn....he let the doctor mistreated him...

Korn played with gulf's hole and leave him soon.....as Tharn is sitting in his cabin...

Korn: I examined him he is fine ....he can come after 25 days...though he wanted to call him every day but he knew Tharn would understand if he does this...

They both left the room and Tharn gave a ride to gulf home....

Tharn felt a bit weird as gulf was adjusting himself like he is experiencing some pain in the lower part...

Actually the doctor was a bit rough and due to which gulf's ass is paining....

Day by day gulf has become quieter....Tharn can see his condition is getting bad.....being in the same home still sometimes Tharn hears gulf's voice hardly in a week....

One day Dean informed that some patient has filed a complaint against Korn

They both called the doctor's panel for a meeting....They received a complaint against Korn from a surrogate for sexual harassment....

In the meeting, they looked into the CCTV footage and they declared that Korn was the culprit....with immediate effect  Dean terminated Korn and filed a police case....

Tharn: slowly he gets to know more cases of him being touching patients inappropriately....

After 15 days of a busy schedule at the hospital due to this incident, one-day Tharn gulf and Dean were sitting at the dining table and eating dinner...

Dean: ah I thought he is a doctor but how can someone do this ...thank god we have set cameras everywhere and the access to footage is available to us....

Tharn: yes dad ...

Dean: Gulf baby you went to see that doctor thrice ... Did you ever experienced anything inappropriate....did he ever touched you inappropriately...

Gulf: who was eating quietly....I don't know dad...

Dean: baby how can you say that if someone will touch you with bad intension you will definitely understand the bad touch...

Gulf: now I don't feel anything ...whether it's good or bad....good night....

gulf finished his food and left for his room...

Dean: left his food...my baby....he cried and went to his room...Tharn has seen Dean crying these days for gulf...he always blames himself for Gulf's conditions...

Did he ever done this with Gulf...Tharn took his phone and checked CCTV footage of 3 appointment date with gulf...he was shocked....

Why gulf is not defending himself...why he laying like he doesn't care...why he didn't tell me....why didn't he punch that bastard... that's why he was adjusting himself that day...why he let that bastard harass him in name of treatment....

Gulf tolerated all this alone why????

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You