50.Gulf to Type

Slowly steady with time gulf is turning to Type...type is remembering old things...and he is acting more like type then gulf....or we can say whatever he has adapted in the last seven year as gulf he is forgetting that things....it's been 7 months when type returned ....

Tharn: Type you are again playing a game....come fast and eat....tharn is calling type to eat and he is not ready to leave his phone....weekend he is staying at home to give time to his family.... and he downloaded a really interesting game....

Baby stop that na...come and eat ....

Type get up from his place without breaking his contact with the game and sit in Tharn's lap...and said feed me like before....

Tharn: smiled aww my baby...he started feeding him...and sniffing in his neck...

Type: ahh phi don't I am getting distracted....
If you do this again I won't eat and I will go to my room to play....

Tharn: you are so mean...he saw Dean entered the hall ...he is coming from his friend's place....

Baby get up dad is here...baby...hi dad...

Type: hello dad...

Dean: what's going on...why are you feeding him...type I told you no phone at the time of eating ....put your phone down....now..

Tharn: dad he won't do it again let him finish this game...

Dean: you are defending him too much Tharn..he is not a kid anymore stop doing that....last time...I am leaving him....and you are spoiling him remember that...

Type: yes I won...he turned and kissed Tharn on the cheek ...phi I won...he looked to Dean and get up from tharn's lap....dad I won he made apologetic face....

Dean: hmm okay...now will you sit and eat look at you ...you have lost so much weight ....

Type: dad I am fine....you always say this....

Dean: ahh type can you make coffee for me...

Tharn wanted to say something but he didn't coz he was scared of Dean....

Type: he looked to Tharn....

Dean: Why are you looking at him...if you don't want to then tell me... I will do it....

Type: no dad P'Tharn asked me not to enter in the kitchen without his permission else like last time I will burn my hand...

Tharn: you remember that baby....

Type: Yes phi...can I go now...I am a big boy...

Tharn: no I will make coffee for dad...sorry day I am not comfortable sending him in the kitchen....

Dean: hmm okay...Type I am really happy that you remember your old days...

Tharn brings coffee for Dean....

Dean: Thanks Tharn...I have something to tell you I have to go to Singapore for a seminar for one week so type I won't be able to take your sessions but I will call you and take it on phone....and Tharn hopes you will manage everything on your own...

Tharn: dad when last time you went ...you know what happened ...I am still scared of sending you ....

Dean: Tharn from last almost 8 years I didn't attend any seminar but you know I love attending that...I promise I will contact you every day and take care of myself...