69. Happily Married

Gulf took a quick bath and wear a white oversized shirt and trousers...he looked in the mirror he really looks sexy...aww even though I am pregnant and fat I still look cute ....

Gulf went down...look everywhere....the entrance was beautifully decorated and written...welcome love....

Gulf crosses the door and saw the whole garden was decorated in red color...and a false ceiling was made in which lots of balloons are hanging and every ballons has either gulf's Tharn pic or hearts.......gulf looked at every pic and there is a message written on every pic.....a long message is written in one heart-shaped card....Gulf these all pics are of you and me.... whenever I fall in love with you coz of your spectacular personality....... This is not just pics it's my love for my Gulfie....

Gulf: smiled looked here and there for Tharn.... He looked at a table with champagne.... Aah movie-style....

Tharn: came from the back and hold him... I am sorry it's not that awesome but I tried...

Gulf: how did you manage all this in so little time...

Tharn: this all garden is decorated by decorators.... This message I have written and pics I selected .....

Gulf: it's awesome Tharn... So many balloons... So many red roses.... So many wao chocolates and these pics it's really amazing... this whole decor looks like that someone is getting married instead of getting a proposal....And yes this old-style champagne proposal... But I liked it too....thanks a lot Tharn I haven't thought of so much....

Tharn took gulf to the table.... I have ordered food but it's a bit late so can we manage with Champagne....

Gulf: okay no problem.... Tharn I will manage....

Tharn: drink slowly gulf ...else the ring will be stuck in your throat....

Gulf: so unromantic.... though I know this kind of proposal but still Tharn...you should have not said this....gulf took glass to start drinking and he put his head up to finish the glass and still looking under glass where is the ring....shit Tharn I guess I....

Gulf looked down to say that maybe he swallowed the ring by mistake but he was surprised to look down.. that Tharn is already on his knees with a ring .....hello my dumb sweetheart...will you marry me.....

Gulf: shout.... Oh.... now, this is surprising.... yes Tharn Ofcource.... 

Gulf extends his hand but Tharn didn't put a ring on his finger...and he gets up.....tharn shout....wohoooo.....he said Yes.....

Gulf was shocked to look at people coming from the living room....their friends...Dean..Ayan...hospital staff....and a priest...oh shit....Tharn....

Tharn: what?? you said yes gulf...now you can't back off...

Gulf: and what if I said No then..

Tharn: Then plan B I would have carried you in my arms and make love to you till you agree to marry me....

Gulf: pervert ......so you want to get married now....

Tharn: No I call them here in advance and we will get married after one year.... Of course baby we will get married now.......but if you don't want....then...

Gulf: have you lost it or what..... let's get married honey.....

The priest started the rituals they exchanged rings...and soon he pronounced them as husbands....and before priest finish his sentence now you may...gulf hold Tharn and kissed him.....

Tharn: broke the kiss ....you can't wait right....

Gulf: No ....now you are mine....

Everyone congratulates them and...dean has organized a small party at home....gulf went to the buffet and eat his favorite things....

Gulf: Tharn did you try those nuggets they are so yumm...Tharn what are you looking at....Tharn face was a bit faded but he looked to gulf and said, nothing baby....I am hungry let's eat...

Gulf noticed Tharn a bit tensed...he asked him but Tharn made some excuses....gulf didn't force him coz....Tharn has promised when he felt something and ready to share ...he will share....

Dean: Tharn now you guys go...you know it's 2-hour drive from here...

Gulf: where we are going Tharn.....

Tharn: to our honeymoon....

Gulf: really....ahh are you okay with that Tharn...

Tharn: yes completely...gulf I have packed your clothes go and have look if everything is there or not....then we will go....

Gulf: perfect plan...gulf goes up to look at things...

Tharn: dad I need to talk to you urgently....

Dean: Tharn what happened ...everyone is outside why did you bring me here....

Tharn: bit tensed and scared....I saw him....

Dean: whom...why are you so...pale....Tharn What happened tell me clearly...

Tharn: I saw Type dad....

Dean: Tharn... maybe you saw Gulf and got confused....

Tharn: no dad gulf was standing beside me when I saw that old type with those clothes which he wore on our honeymoon... But gulf was talking too much and when I looked at gulf and then looked back.... he disappeared....

Dean: Tharn sit here....okay being a psychiatrist...I can tell you this is happening coz you got married again.... somewhere in your mind you are missing type and comparing this marriage to your last one....plus you are going on honeymoon....taking gulf especially for Honeymoon is making you nervous and scared....coz you are scared of losing him that's why you are seeing Type... it's nothing baby just in your head...

Tharn: dad....i.saw him...I don't want to tell this to gulf...I don't want to ruin his day....

Dean: Tharn takes this medicine and sleep in the car ....when you reach there you will feel fresh and comfortable....I will ask the driver to go with You guys...you are tired....no need to drive...just give your mind rest...

Tharn took one pill....and saw gulf is ready to go...c'mon Tharn let's go....gulf was really happy....

Tharn and gulf took his all stuff and get in the car...they both sit back in the car....and Tharn asked gulf also to sleep....

Type: P'Tharn....congratulation....

Tharn: Type....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.