37.Sick but Happy

Tharn reached Gulf place...he saw its a bungalow...which is very big and very beautiful...the security let him enter as they were waiting for him only....

Tharn enters the bungalow and finds it neat and clean ...everything is in right place and even the hall was decorated well..

Bill: Hello doctor please come...thank you for coming...he is sick since last night but he said apart from you he won't get treated by any other doctor.

Tharn: stubborn....

They entered gulf's room where gulf was lying on the bed ...his face has become pale....

Tharn: Mr. Kanawut....are you okay....can you hear me....I am removing your blanket to check you....

Gulf nodded...

Tharn: Removed his blanket ...gulf was in shorts he was shirtless....

Mr. Kanawut if you don't mind can you wear something ...you are having a high fever....you really need to take care of yourself....

Tharn saw gulf's arm which was swelled and looked horrible....

Mr. Bill what happened to Gulf ...why his hand looks like this..when he left the hospital it was much much better... than what happened??

Bill: he is working for 3 days without taking any breaks...he was not eating properly, nor sleeping...and he worked on laptop ...his hand rubbed on the table so many times....

Tharn: ahh oh god why he was doing that...see what he has done to his hand....

Bill: that I don't know....can you give him something so he can join work for tomorrow's meeting ....

Tharn: are you mad or what .. can't you see how seriously ill he is....how can you ask him to attend a meeting tomorrow.....

Gulf: Hello doctor ...

Tharn: Hello Mr. Kanawut....I guess you have stressed yourself too much ....see what you have done to your hand ....

Gulf: I am glad that I did it at least you came to see me....

Tharn: I don't want to come but as usual you played your trump card...Mr. Chen....

Gulf: Ha ha ha.....I am sorry doctor.....but I don't trust people easily..... And very few are allowed in my home.... So I asked to call you....

Gulf tried to get up but he was really feeling low.... Tharn helped him to get up....

Tharn gave few medicines to gulf.....

Tharn: Mr. Bill please bring these medicines.... And Mr. Kanawut I don't think. You can work for the next 3 days ... Your body needs rest.... And this hand too.... When you were at the hospital it was a small scratch but now due to infection, it gets worse.....

Gulf: I know that doctor but I have an important meeting tomorrow I can't miss that....

Tharn: you still stubborn....as you wish Mr. Kanawut.

After sometime....

Bill: sir this is your medicines... And your helper is not going to come for this week .... So I have prepared food for you please eat before your medicine and take care of yourself....

I will take your leave....come on Dr. Tharn I will give you a lift...I know you came by cab....

Tharn: yes my car is in the garage thanks....Tharn gets up to go....but he stops to ask something....