62. Too hurt..

Tharn enter gulf's room...he knocked on the door but didn't get a response so he opened the door....and enter....

Tharn saw gulf was standing near the window and looking out....

Tharn: Gulf...Gulf...

Gulf: turned and saw Tharn ....he said Yes...

Tharn: I wanted to ask you some questions....

Gulf: Hmm

Tharn: why didn't you tell anyone that Korn harassed you...touched you inappropriately...why didn't you defend...why didn't you told me....why?? As far as I know you gulf....you are not the one who tolerate such things ...when I had sex with you and left you alone you slapped me...then why did you not do the same with him....tell me....

Gulf: your child is fine....

Tharn: I asked you a different question...

Gulf: this is the only answer you should care about..that your child is fine....

Tharn: Gulf...we need to talk...

Gulf: your child is fine...

Tharn: I am sorry....that I can't protect you....

Gulf: You child is fine....

Tharn looked to gulf his face fell and he left his room ....Tharn laying on his bed...why didn't you tell me...

First I loved Type...loved him so much that I didn't realize when my baby become my life....when he lost in that beach..... every night I dreamed about him ... I relived every moment with him....my mind and heart was full of type...then gulf came...in his face too I saw type.... that's why I interacted with him...... but soon I realized that I don't like only his face but his personality as gulf....then we had sex......but then I felt guilt.... guilt of cheating on my husband.....

And after sometime Type returned in my life...and I forget gulf fully and lived my life happily with Type......and now when I know type is dead.... the two are different.....but I don't know what to do.....now whenever I see gulf I saw him like my Type...but my mind knowing he is not Type.....

If I even try I can't see gulf as a lover....I know you are suffering but feelings can't be forced....if I accept you then also I can't give you my love and you will always be Type for me, not gulf.....

With all thoughts Tharn sleep.....

5 months of pregnancy....

Ayan: Dean where is Gulf...??

Dean: He is in his room... Cherry calls him...what happened why are you so restless...Tharn brings water for him...

Ayan: No need to I don't want anything from you...whatever you have done for my son is more than enough....

Gulf: Hello dad...

Ayan: why did you do that....

Gulf chooses to stay quiet....

Ayan: I asked you something...why did you transfer all your shares under my name and resign from the position of CEO...

Gulf: Me being pregnant is not good for a reputation for Kanawut industries....now people can suspect that I am pregnant....

Ayan: ok...why did you accept the proposal of Mr. Nigel....

Gulf: it will profitable for your company....this relationship will take Kanawut to a very high level...

Ayan: He is 48-year-old man ....who divorced his 7th husband last month and wanted to marry you and make you his 8th husband....and you want me to see the profit of my company instead of my boy....Ayan shouts at top of his voice....

Dean and Tharn were shocked....what???

Dean: Gulf....why??

Gulf: choose to be silent....

Tharn: Have you lost your mind....

Gulf: this will happen after the birth of your child don't worry....

Ayan: Gulf stop this nonsense ....please stop destroying yourself.....please baby....

Gulf: Dad I am fine...please excuse me ...Tharn's baby is hungry ....

Ayan: Tharn's baby ....you are his mother gulf....

Gulf: No dad I am just a whore who slept with someone and get pregnant....I also don't know who is the father of this bastard....I am just raising it in my tummy for Doctor Tharn...as he agreed to be his father.....gulf left saying all this.....

Ayan: did you listen Tharn....are you happy....see what you have done to my child....

Tharn you know now I am sure that he is Type not gulf....coz my gulf was so energetic..innocent, loving, cheerful boy.... But the person who just left is nothing but a dead body.... Yes, he is type.... Look at him... he is dead like Type....dead inside....

Your Type has left his body but his souls are still alive.... But my gulf's body is alive but his soul left his body the moment you called him a whore.... You rejected him.... You throw him from your life....Ayan cried...... Dean, I gave you my child....you turned him into a dead body....please return my child...

Ayan left crying.....

Dean gets down on his knees to cry....what I have done to that innocent kid....

Tharn: No gulf please don't do this.....

He went to gulf room...

Tharn: You are not going to marry him.....

Gulf: my decision is final.....

Tharn: call him now and reject his offer....

Gulf looked Tharn in his eye..... Tharn gave a stern look to Gulf... I said call him now....

Gulf dialed a number ... Hello Mr. Nigel I sorry but I won't be able to accept your offer .... I have some personal commitment...

Gulf disconnected the call and looked outside the window....

Tharn: Like a good boy come down to eat .... Now gulf....

Gulf: Followed Tharn to the dinner table ... He sits...

Tharn: Eat this vegetable it's good for a child.....and eat this green vegetable too it's good for you....

Gulf quietly ate whatever Tharn gave him to eat....

Tharn left for his room after eating and gulf to his room to sleep....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You