55.I Love You Tharn

Tharn is missing type a lot...

He went to his office but the receptionist informed him that gulf is in a meeting and he is not in the office....he has some meetings with delicates...

Tharn returned home...he texted type ...baby are you upset or mad at me...are you ignoring me... it's been two days when we didn't get a chance to talk....I miss you, baby...

He didn't get a reply but in the evening Type came a bit early...

Tharn: Type....ahh my baby...I missed you so much....

Type: Phi I am so sorry but I swear I am not upset with you ...I am just busy...I told you handing such a large group of people for such events are not easy...there are too many legal technicality and documentations involved in this ...I get too tired ....phi I am sorry if you think that I am ignoring you...I can't do such things you just have to support me for this month ...I am so sorry Phi....

Tharn hugged him..I thought you are ignoring me...after dad return ..you always sleep in his room and nowadays you didn't even give me a goodbye kiss and not even say how much you love me....

Type: I am sorry phi...but I said this and kissed you too but the only difference is that...I did all this with your photo....

Tharn: that's why I am upset...

Dean: ok that's enough....now stop behaving like kids and let type sit he work so hard ..he need rest....

Tharn: yes dad sure....

The next few days type again sleep with Dean...until one day Dean asked type to sleep in Tharn's room as he is perfectly alright....

It's been three weeks when Dean returned home and Tharn is sleeping without type ... He missed type ... But yes after that day type spare some time for Tharn... Though they don't get time alone but Tharn is satisfied at least type give him time ... On dinner and breakfast table....

Tharn: Welcome back baby.... I slept on this bed alone for three weeks and missed you so much....

Type: me too phi... I love you.... They shared a kissed and Tharn was so involved in it that he started getting wild.... He opened Type's shirt... And the moment he entered in Type's pants... Type pushed him... No phi.... Please....

Tharn: why baby.... I just want you ....you know that...I missed you.....I missed all of you type....

Type: Phi I am tired....you know how much work I do....I just need rest....this will make me too tired....please phi ....can you manage for one more week...please....

Tharn: felt bad but he agreed he let Type sleep on his chest...though Tharn is dying to touch Type but he didn't.....

After one week...

Tharn: finally you got one weekend off...I am glad ...and dad is also not at home....if you feel comfortable...can we....Tharn looked down as he was not sure how type is going to react to this...maybe he will again reject him...

Type: yes ...I am dying for your touch phi but I have something to tell you...

Tharn: yes baby....

Type: Tharn...I love you....I love you so much that I swear .....this whole month I missed you like Hell....I rejected you last time coz if I would have let you touch me...I was sure that I couldn't control myself and I would have distracted from my work.....

To focus my work and make such a big event successful I needed to stay away from you...and it all happened coz of you...you helped me a lot....thank you...for not distracting me and understanding my priority...

Tharn I missed you....every inch of my body wanted to be with you...but I was really busy ...I am sorry....now can you please make love to me...I wanted to feel you....

Tharn: Cried I knew baby....I saw how much you worked this month....I am sorry that I gave you the wrong idea...that I felt that you are ignoring me....I am sorry too...

Tharn kissed Type and their hot passionate kiss turned into a lovemaking session....

Tharn: Type you have lost so much of weight...you always wear loose clothes so I didn't realize....but now I can see it....

You look tired too...baby why did you work so much....

Type: Phi stops it and make love to me again...I want you....

Tharn: No, baby no more rounds... though I love to be inside you but...still ....you need care type....I can see how careless you have become...come I will make something for my baby...

My love doesn't mean sex Type it means to take care of you like before...feed you...to spend time with you...to listen to all your talks....I missed all of it not only sex....

Type: Hugged him...I know that's why I love you so much....

They both changed and went to the kitchen where tharn make type sit on the slab and prepare food for him....

Type sit and shared everything thing with Tharn....he told everything about his office..employee...his work...how were the events...when they did what....

Tharn: don't know much about business but he loves to listen to his cute husband...but somewhere in his heart Tharn felt something weird...as everything has an explanation but still he felt there is something which type is not sharing.....he is going through something....something for sure happened that week but what?? Tharn moves his thoughts and again listened to Type with a smile...

Dean returns and saw Tharn cooking...

Dean: wao finally my son remembers that he knows cooking...thank god type you took a day off at least we can have delicious food...else Tharn has lost the way of the kitchen in absence of you....

Type and Dean laughed and ...tease tharn for behaving like a lover whose love runaway with someone else...

Dean: okay ...type can you come to my room I need to talk to you...

Tharn: dad is everything all right??

Dean: yes Tharn...stop behaving like a jealous husband...I need something from the upper wardrobe and you know I don't like to use temporary stairs...

Tharn: dad why don't you accept that you are scared....

Dean rolled his eyes and took type....

Type: went to Dean's room and Dean gave something to type to eat and he did the same....

Dean: I am putting this here .... don't forget...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn slapped Type ...how dare you....just get the fuck out of this house....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You