27.Demand

Tharn: Baby remove all your clothes and let your phi see you...

Type: P'Tharn don't be naughty... I am shy...

Tharn: Type baby we have seen each other without clothes...common be a good boy and do as your phi say...

Type: Phi, please don't make me do this....I am getting hard....type said with blushing....

Tharn: Just by listening you got hard baby...

Type: Don't tease me phi else I will disconnect the call...

Tharn: Okay baby I will not tease you...now let your phi see my baby....let me see how your junior is doing without phi's junior....

Type tilt his phone and put it on the table from where tharn can see type clearly....type pull down his trouser....and then underwear....type hide his face under the pillow...

Tharn: Type see your phi ...I have something for you too...

Type looked at the tharn and saw he has also removed all his clothes....type can see Tharn hard member....

Type: phi you are also hard....

Tharn: see my junior is hard just seeing your junior....do you wanna cum with me, baby....

Type: Hmm...

Tharn: touch your self baby....let you phi see how good you can pamper your junior....

Type: Phi why you always speak so dirty....let me wear my clothes...I am feeling shy.....

Tharn: baby I am just missing you...missing your touch...missing you love....see I got hard just by thinking of you....tharn start stroking his length....baby do it with me...I want you to cum with me...common sweetie....touch yourself....or you want me to come there and touch your dick....

No phi please don't come here.....Type couldn't control after seeing Tharn stroking his length....he also touched his dick and start stroking....aaahhh

Tharn: type Aaahh type....I want to touch you...baby....

Type and Tharn both stroking their member ....moaning..aaaahhhhhh....tharnn....

Tharn: baby do you want me....tell me, baby...tell me how much you want me...

Type: yes I want you ....I want you to touch me.... P'Tharn....I miss you....please talk dirty, please....I want to cum phi..

Tharn: my baby is being naughty ....Tharn started talking dirty.....Type I can't come there and fuck your hole.. so I want you to do it for me common baby take your finger down and insert in that hole and fuck that hole for me....baby just finger yourself...I wanna see you....please baby...

Type: No phi please don't make me do this....

Tharn: Type please let your phi see you moaning please....

Type move his hand down....now one hand is stroking and other is in the hole...ahhh...type insert his finger and moan loudly.....tharn said...baby you are enjoying without your phi.....common go deep baby ...fuck yourself.....type insert one more finger and start fucking that slutty hole....both moaning hard...aahhh phiiii I am cumming....type I am also cumming yes baby like this aaah type you look so sexy while fucking your hole.....aaahhhh ahhhh

Type came and looking that cumming face of type Tharn took came....aahhh type hide his face in pillow....

Tharn baby gets up and clean yourself and call me after cleaning...both cleaned themselves and type called again....