67.Coming closer..

Tharn and gulf were sleeping....gulf is resting his head on Tharn's chest...

Tharn sleep is getting disturbed by the gulf's breathing and murmuring in his sleep....Tharn awake due to gulf's voice...but kept his eyes closed...he felt something is poking him..... Gulf is breathing faster....

Aaahhh Tharn aaahhhh gulf started grinding in his dream....aaahhhh Tharn......aah

Tharn opened his eyes after realizing gulf is not murmuring anything in his dream but moaning Tharn's name....Tharn realized gulf is so hard....

Tharn: Gulf....baby....Tharn gulped by hearing those Moans....

After a few attempts to wake gulf.... Gulf opens his eyes and without realizing that he was dreaming of .....Tharn, thrusting him badly.....he said aahh I want you more...please fuck me harder....

Tharn eyes widened....he gulped that seductive voice and lustful eyes...are too much to make him hard...

It's not that they got hard for the first time....but this is the first time when lust possesses them so bad.....

Gulf: get up after realizing what he said....I am sorry...I was dreaming.....gulf tried to move from bed to go to the washroom to release his hardness...

Tharn: Gulf ....Tharn make gulf lay on the bed....please let me take care of this....

After hearing this from Tharn gulf Didn't waste a single minute and kissed Tharn.....

Tharn also reciprocated....Tharn move his hand to gulf shirt and started removing his clothes....both are not ready to leave each other's lips...it's hard to think anything else coz they are so close after so long....

Tharn throw all of his and Gulf's clothes on the floor and attacked gulf's neck like a hungry animal who finally got what he wanted....

Gulf: aahhhh Tharn....shhhh ahhhh .....you biting it...please be gentle.....

Tharn: looked up at him ...his hair was messy and he really wanted gulf...he asked...do you want me to go slow.....

Gulf: looked at Tharn and said no...fuck me Tharn, please....I want you...I just want you inside me Tharn....I can't control it anymore....

Aaahhh Tharn.....ahhhh that moaning of Gulf is making this beast act more ravishing....

Tharn sucked gulf both nipples making gulf bite his lips......ahhhh

Tharn moves down....from teasing his navel to playing with his balls...Tharn touched gulf everywhere and reached to his destination....he licks gulf's precum ooze and makes gulf scream his name.....

Gulf: aahhhh Tharn....babes no...please....

Tharn: I know you want it....say it gulf ....tell me you want me to do this...say else I won't do it...

Gulf: Tharn....yes I want it...

Tharn: tell me what you want ....

Gulf: I want you to suck me....please Tharn....

After hearing such a seductive request it's hard for Tharn to wait for a single second....he attacked his dick and started sucking ....

Gulf is just moaning hard....he is so overwhelmed with Tharn's act that he can't think anything then screaming Tharn's name....

Tharn sucked it hard till gulf came in his mouth and he swallowed all of it....

Tharn pulls gulf-up and asked him to sit on his lap....

Tharn: I want you to ride me....c'mon baby ride me....gulf did as tharn said...

Tharn is on the bed sitting on edge and gulf is on his lap ....Tharn applied lube and slowly put gulf's ass on it....be careful... don't try to rush....

Gulf started moving his ass on Tharn's dick....aaahhh and moaning his name...aahhh Tharn....

Tharn is looking at the beauty moving on his dick....aaahh how can someone look so sexy.....gulf...I want you to please make me cum, please....

Gulf bit his lips as he never heard such a thing from Tharn....

Gulf: beg me....tell me how much you want my ass...

Tharn smiled....you wanna play with this beast baby.....

Gulf: hmm....

Tharn put gulf down and started thrusting....I want you Gulf....I want your ass....you look so sexy...do you even know how much I am struggling not to fuck you like a beast....believe me baby if you were not pregnant.....I swear I would have fucked you so hard that you couldn't stand on your legs for a week....ahhhh gulf...you are so good....

Ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh Tharn....yesss...abbbyyyy.....ahhhhhh fuck.....you are sooooo goooddd....I lovveeee youuu Tharn.....

Tharn: ahh stop moaning gulf you will make me cum....aahhhh I amm cumming baby....I love you toooo......Ahhhhhhhhh

Gulf again came with Tharn....ahhh both were panting for air....gulf was so tired so he turned and get under the blanket....hold Tharn and sleep....Tharn also looked at him and kissed on his temple and sleep....

Next morning....

Gulf opened his eyes and saw Tharn he blushed remembering last night....but the smile disappeared when he remembered what tharn said.....

Gulf: looked at sleeping tharn...I know you said it in flow...or maybe those words for Type.... don't worry I won't let you realize that you even said that....but please Tharn don't make me realize that what we did was just a mistake....

Gulf holds Tharn and sleeps again....

After a few hours gulf again get up but Tharn is still asleep....he looked for his clothes....he saw it's on the floor...he tried to get up when Tharn hold gulf's hand....where are you going...

Gulf: Tharn.... he covers himself again so Tharn didn't see him naked...aaahhh I wanted to pee...

Tharn: did you took my permission....

Gulf: why would I need your permission to pee...

Tharn: coz you are mine...

Gulf: looked at him as Tharn's eyes are still closed... maybe he is dreaming or think me as type....Ahh, Tharn actually...

Tharn: why you are covered let me see my property...

Gulf: Tharn... I am...

Gulf was interrupted by tharn I know you are gulf Kanawut and what I did with you last night.... I did it to tell you that you are mine now... And I love you Gulf Kanawut.... Please marry me....so that I can see this damn sexy face every morning...and make you cum by fucking hard every night.....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You