7.Don't make me do this Type

Tharn: Type I will come to pick you today so don't go anywhere...Tharn called type and asked to wait outside the school...

Type agreed and waiting for Tharn outside ..it's getting late but Tharn didn't come...I guess he is late shall I go alone...oooh it's raining... type run towards a small shelter but that is not helpful as it is raining heavily...

After sometime Tharn came he tried to find type ...but he couldn't he got worried so he gets out of the car to look near..and he saw type is running towards him...type hugged tharn and started crying....he was wet and sobbing...

Tharn: Type are you okay...I am sorry I asked you to wait so late...why are you crying ..come let's go home.....

Type was crying P'Tharn why did you come so late I was so scared...type holds Tharn...Tharn took him home...Type was still crying

Tharn get up from his side and took type with him...type please don't cry I know you were scared ..and I am sorry ...I got stuck in the meeting...common let's change else you will catch a cold..

Tharn changed his clothes but type is still standing in his place...type why are you not changing your cloth...you are totally wet ...

Tharn: Type what happened?

Type: He hugged him.... P'Tharn I saw him? Type was shivering.....

Tharn: Saw whom?

Type: I was waiting outside the school...When I saw him..I hid myself ..he didn't saw me .....but I saw him clearly...P'Tharn he will take me with him...please don't leave me ...type held tharn's waist....

Tharn: Type whom you saw...

Type: that person who tried to rape me with my foster dad and cops didn't catch him as he already escaped....

Tharn: What?? ...type we should call the cops ..he can harm you if he sees you...go and change let me talk to cops...

Type still standing....type I said go...we are here at our home no one can come here....type turned but the electricity is gone...and sound of thunder heard by type...he holds Tharn ...no P'Tharn .....I am scared....please save me....

Tharn laughed ...you are such a kiddo...wait let me light the candles....after lighting candles...tharn looked to type...uff type you will fall sick removed these clothes...

Type: Please do it for me I won't leave you ... I am scared...

Tharn gulped type I can't do that you have to do it....I can't see you like this .. it's not right

Type blow off the candle now you can't see me....do it...

Tharn: Type I know you are scared but you should understand demanding such things are not right....

Type: we are brothers P'Tharn we are family ...you can see your younger brother like this...

Tharn: We are not brother's type don't forget officially we have no relationship...I am taking care of you as a friend and coz my dad loved you so much... one-day you have to leave this home and search for your own...Tharn removed his shirt...he was irritated coz again he has do something like this where controlling himself is really tough...

Type: No Tharn please don't .. I have no one in this world except you please don't say you will leave me ... I promise I won't call you my brother....type hugged Tharn...

Tharn controlled ....type don't please...I beg you don't make this hard for me...tharn felt his member growing...he moves type from his body...We will talk about it later ...you are done.... wear clothes now....