47.Welcome home love

After one more week Type gets discharged from the hospital....

Tharn is really happy... he didn't go to the hospital to bring Type... he stayed at home for welcome preparation for Type....

He heard Dean's car came...he get up and open the door....

Type saw the hall was decorated with flowers and balloons....and written on the wall ...welcome back love....Type smiled wao ....

Tharn: Did you like it....

Type: Yes doctor.... it's nice....

Tharn: Type please don't call me doctor now...I am yours.....Tharn face fell .....he controlled his tears....

Type: Doctor you need to give me time....if you are not ready then let me go I will stay in gulf's home .....I can't remember everything in a day....

Tharn: no baby don't go anywhere stay here near me and I am ready to wait for you...come in.... He touched gulf face and kissed him on the forehead welcome back darking...

Type: I am hungry can I have something to eat...

Tharn: I will bring something for you.... Come sit in the dining area... Dad you too please I know you didn't have your breakfast....

Dean: Tharn you did lots of things I am so Proud of you...

Tharn: dad my baby came after such a long time....tharn smiled ear to ear...

Two sit on the table and Tharn brought delicious food ... Which he made for Type....

Dean looking at Tharn.....ah I missed this smile on your face son....I am really happy to see you happy....

Tharn: now I will always be happy...I got my Type and Tharn kissed type on his cheek....

Type: Dad tells him the rules....

Tharn: what rules??

Dean: Tharn....you will not try to touch him without his permission....coz he agreed to stay here on the condition that you will not behave like husband....before he gets his memory back ....you know what husband means right?

Tharn: what?? Why ?? He looked to type for an answer...

Type: coz I am not comfortable until I remember something about being type..

Tharn: baby why you said that...fine but I don't promise you ...coz while sleeping maybe I can be at your side or hold you... You have to manage that....

Type: who said I will sleep with you... I only remember you as an asshole who used me and left me in that house ... Like I was some prostitute .... Don't think Doctor that you are getting any love from me till I remember something about us....

Tharn face fell a tear fell from his face he tried to control but couldn't... And he gets up and runs to his room....

Dean looked at Type.... I know it's not even your mistake baby.... what Tharn did to you was wrong.....I am sorry ....but I can't see him like this too....Dean get up and went to his room....

Type felt bad for Tharn and he went to his room.... Doctor.....

Tharn looked to Type.... How do you know which is my room....

Type: I don't know... I just came here .... Maybe I know in my subconscious mind which is my room....

Tharn smiled looking at Type ... Hope you remember everything Type....

Type: I was too harsh back then right....?? Type sit on the bed with Tharn....

Tharn: No baby I was crying not for this.... Type I have to confess something to you....

Type: what??

Tharn: you know I hate lying or hiding things so...before you accept me as your husband..... I want to tell the truth....type I am really happy that gulf and Type are the same person coz I was under guilt and punishing myself for so long...... Coz I had sex with someone other than Type....

Type: it's okay doctor....forget what happened..it was just a mistake....

Tharn: no Type it wasn't....see I don't know whether what I felt for you as gulf..... is it because deep inside maybe I wanted you to be Type or with some other reason but....I accept that I have fallen in love with you as a gulf too...I love every moment I spent with you as a gulf....

I love it when I kissed you...I didn't want to stop when I had sex with you...and I run away coz I know that no matter how wrong it sounds...but not for a single minute it felt wrong to me....and that's why from last so many months I punished myself that how can I love someone else than you....

Every day I wanted to see your face ....missed gulf....as same I missed you as my Type....I am sorry baby but I love you as gulf too..... that's why it doesn't matter if you don't remember me as Type....I am happy to get my gulf too....coz you both are the same so I don't have the guilt to cheat on my husband.....

Type: who lay on the same bed with Tharn had a tear in his eyes....Tharn love can happen twice so it's okay ...I can understand if you love someone else too...as a gulf or type, I am sure your happiness only matters to me...

Tharn: why we are talking all this as you are another person....type...I am really happy that I found you....I love you, baby...

Type: hmm...now tell me where I will stay...I have asked my secretary to bring my some stuff...type tried to get up...

Tharn: you will sleep here only with me like before .....Tharn gets on top of type....I won't let you sleep in any place other than near my heart... On my chest....

Type: smiled and shout dad...Tharn is trying to take advantage of me..... dad please help me...

Tharn was surprised he immediately put his hands on Type's mouth...what are you doing?? Why are you shouting.....

Tharn saw Dean standing near the door .....dad I didn't do anything he is shouting without reason...

Dean: Tharn you idiot I told you not to go near type.... did you forget when last time I restricted you...you did the same things.. type get up and come with me and Tharn if you dare to go near him I will beat the shit out of you....

Tharn: dad you still believe this brat more than your own son. ..dad he is lying.....

Type smirked Tharn ....serves you better doctor....

Few days Tharn tried to stay a bit distant from type but now he wants to type in his embrace....

Type: Doctor I am going to join my office but I forgot my tie can I borrow yours...

Type came directly in tharn room and tharn was near closet...standing and searching for clothes in the towel...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: you have a choice baby either you kiss me now else I will do everything with you which husbands should do...be a good boy and come fast

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You