19.Fucking Mistake

Three weeks later...

Everything is going as they have decided..Tharn Type meeting every day to each other at night or somewhere else...now dean is also recovering from his previous state...his body is responding better to the medicine....I guess staying at home near the loved ones making things better....

Type: Dad, do you want anything ...or shall we go to the Hospital...I know you are really excited to go to the hospital after so long...

Dean: Yes Type I am really happy I made that hospital and loved it more than anything in my life...I miss seeing my patients....but I know I am still not allowed to go there as a doctor but as an owner, I can go there right...

Type: Got a call ..he answers the call yes ..okay ..no right now I am busy ..so I will meet you later ....

Dean: Type no need to avoid your friends you go to meet them I will go with my driver....

Type: No dad, I won't leave you alone I will go with you...other things are not that important....

Dean: Type I am not a kid ...neither I am on the wheelchair and the place where I am going is not a stranger for me...and as you can see I am fit and fine...I am sure, not more than  2-weeks the doctor will give me a certificate of being fit....so relax you stay here I will come....

Type: Dad, but I want to go...dad....god P'Tharn will kill me if he found out that I let dad go by himself....

Type phone again started ringing and he answered the phone ...yes pink...I have cancelled my plan ...now we can meet ...come to my place only...

After an hour later...

Tharn: Came home...he used his keys to open the door as he was not expecting anyone home...oh god how can I forgot my files....I guess while going to college I forgot to put it in my bag...

Tharn directly went to his room and took a file to go to the hospital....he heard something ...he was in a hurry so he ignored....and he left ...when he was near his car he got a call from Dean...

Dean: Tharn where are you now?

Tharn: Dad I am at home...I forgot one file here ...bringing it to the hospital...

Dean: Okay,  I am also in the hospital...

Tharn: Dad tells type to give you medicines on time...

Dean: tharn I didn't bring type with me...he is at home only....

Tharn: What?? Why dad I asked you not to go alone how can type let you go alone....didn't he know that you still need care ...

Dean: Tharn calm down don't say anything to him ...I forced him to stay at home ...his friends are calling him so I asked him to hang out with friends... else he also wanted to come....so now you come to the hospital soon....and calm your self...

Tharn: dad you always take his side...okay I am coming...Tharn put down the phone and said...oh type why did you behave like this...I asked you to go with dad how can you let him go alone and your friends are that important to you...more than dad??.... if you really wanted to hangout you should have said to me.... Did I ever stopped you from doing anything baby...

Tharn gets in the car and starts it to go to the hospital but something clicked in his mind and he gets out of the car and runs into the house ...he enters the house and goes near the guest room his heart is started pounding ....

He opens the door and saw Type with a girl and they were so close ....type's shirt was down on the floor and the jacket of the girl is also on the chair they were in a compromised position....

They all looked at each other....

Girl: oh Type he is brother Tharn right....

Type: Tharn listens to me....

Tharn: Mam can you please leave me and type alone...we really need to talk....

Girl left ....

Type: Tharn it was not what it looked like....

Tharn: Gave a tight slap to Type.....I heard her moan type but I ignored I thought no one is at home...and left....but fortunately, I got a call from dad that you are at home....and I remember that moan...so I came to check...what I saw was unbelievable....you are supposed to be with my father but you chose to fuck her...and more than that ...you told her that I am your brother....you said you love me to type ...how can you do this to me....how...why did you do this type....dod you forget that I am your husband...and this is fucking cheating...

Type: Type was really scared and tears falling from her eyes... listen to me...

Tharn: You still dared to defend yourself type... seriously??..tharn grab type's hand and pull him to his room...you will not leave this room until I say so ....and if my dad asks you ...you are supposed to say that you are Sick.... and want to take a rest...I will see what I can do with you .....

Tharn closed the door and left for the hospital....all the way to the hospital Tharn was crying like hell....do he love her....is he not comfortable with this relationship ....if he wants to break this relationship then he can say directly to me.....he stopped the car and cried why type why....after a while.....okay type ...if you think you are not gay and don't want to proceed with this unwanted relationship....I will set you free from this forced love....now you started trusting people so of course, you can start a new relationship also..... I have to let you go...

Tharn called a lawyer...hello sir ....please prepare a divorce paper for Type and me....yes I know that we got married with special permission of the court and we have to take the permission of the court for divorce too....hmm yes...I know he is still underage....thank you I will bring him to court ....thanks ...byeee

Tharn messaged type....

Type I have talked to the lawyer for annulment of this mistake and we can break this marriage on basis of your realization that you were confused between the love of a brother and a husband..... so we can get this mistake to rectify....be ready tomorrow for at afternoon ....then you are free from this unwanted relationship and you can go back to your girlfriend....dad will never get to know of this arrangement.....byeeee.....try to stay away from me....and I am sorry for that slap....but I was just hurt....

Your so-called brother Tharn

Type was crying in the room when he heard his phone he checked his phone It's Tharn's message...

Author's Note

Hello readers I am your Author and I know the story has turned a different angle hope you don't get disheartened and sad ....I know it's a heartbreaking chapter ..but the story demands this turn ...hope you like it and wait for the next chapter....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You