35. Interested in You

Gulf left tharn's cabin in anger....he called Bill...

Bill: sir it's late why are you not sleeping...

Gulf: did you find anything?? I want all Detail by end of next week.....else you are fired....

Tharn: Maybe that bastard got my Type face but he is not Type....my Type is so pure..so innocent...he always respects others...and he loves his phi....looking at the type pic he said I love you type...please come soon, baby....

Tharn went home just to avoid Gulf....coz he is sure he will come again to disturb him....

Next morning...

Dean: Tharn why are you still here...you are the one who leaves for hospital first.... sometimes even before the morning shift staff...are you not going to hospital....

Tharn: I don't feel like going to the hospital...I will stay at home today?? by the way, Dad how are you know...I heard you cried a lot and miss merry had to give you a sleeping pill for sleeping....

Dean: Yes Tharn I am fine now.... Actually, when I saw that boy I thought type has returned.... though he looks different from our type.... it's been 7 years so I am sure that type face and body shape have also changed....and he would look someone like that boy...Tharn he is my Type think he lost his memory....

Tharn: Dad please I searched about him he is Gulf Kanawut .....son of top industrialist Mr. Ayan Kanawut...please forget about him...behave like he doesn't exist...

Dean: then why are you not going to hospital...you don't take holidays ...apart from my or type's birthday or your anniversary....but today you are not going which mean he exists Tharn.....

Tharn: Dad please ok if you want I will go to the hospital now happy but don't take that name again...

Tharn went hospital...he was called by one of the doctors...

Tharn: Hello Dr.Ben how are you??

Ben: Dr. Tharn...I am not good ...please help us...

Tharn: What happened??

Ben: Sir, one of the patient threaten that he will complain against me to top-level management.....I haven't done anything still that asshole he threatening me...

Tharn: Dr. Ben this is not how we should talk about patients....please this is against our profession's rule....

Ben: Sorry doctor...but that patient is calling in every half an hour and complaining about anything.... And when any nurse or doctor tries to talk to him.... he threatens us by saying we all are useless and harassing a patient.......he is an asshole doctor...

Tharn: What ?? How can someone do this...and Dr. Ben behave yourself.... if a patient is difficult to handle then ask me ...and I am warning you don't use such words....if you can't handle someone it's okay but using such abusive language is unacceptable in this hospital....who is the patient common let's go ...I will handle him.....

Ben: Gulf Kanawut

Tharn: That freaking asshole bastard....

Ben: I am sorry ....Ben was looking at Tharn like Tharn has just declared himself impotent...sir language...

Tharn: Do hell with the language that bastard has crossed his limits...Tharn went to his room...

Mr. Chen: Hello Tharn...

Tharn: Mr. Chen(Biggest investor and one of the trustees) hello sir, what are you doing here??

Chen: Tharn, see I know you ...your dad and this hospital for so long...I am not complaining but I guess you guys are not taking good care of our VIP patients....see if Mr. Kanawut is not happy with the treatment then why didn't you try another doctor......even I would say why don't you help him..I mean you are the best doctor here and you know how to handle patients calmly....