70.❤️ Love ❤️

Gulf felt that Tharn is breathing irregularly...he calls out Tharn's name Tharn...Tharn.....wake up....

Tharn open his eyes and looked everywhere ....he knew what he saw was not a dream but he couldn't explain all this to gulf....

Gulf: you okay....I guess you were dreaming...You okay??....

Tharn: hmm...

After some time they reached a farmhouse.... Which is a wedding gift from Ayan to gulf and Tharn.....it was well decorated and even helpers are there to help the newly wedded couple..

Gulf: Wao!! it's so beautiful Tharn I am so happy....gulf went inside to have better look and after a tour of their beautiful house, he went to the master bedroom and removed his trousers...and tried to move towards the washroom...

Tharn saw gulf....hello husband what are you doing....

Gulf: technically I going to take bath....but also...mmm...trying to seduce my husband....but I guess he is distracted....

Tharn: pull gulf closer and kiss him....I was distracted but now this is distracting me more... How can you look so sexy, baby....

Gulf: liar...I am not looking sexy else you would have noticed this earlier....what you were thinking....

Tharn: that I will tell you later first let me make love to my husband....see my husband made me hard....

Gulf smiled... let's take bath together...

Tharn: sure.... let's go....

Gulf: saw a bathtub and he wanted to try something new...he ask tharn can we try in this tub hubby....tharn nodded...

Tharn put gulf under the water...and start kissing him....they both kissed each other hungrily.... gulf was making bit faces..but they don't break the kiss ...after sometime Tharn felt gulf is feeling uneasy and the next minute he shouts...aahhhhh....

Tharn: what happened ?? Are you okay??..

Gulf: ahh tharn I think... baby is coming....ahhhh

Tharn: it's 8 and a half months gulf....I guess you have a pre-delivery...let me look...shit...gulf....we don't have time for the hospital you have to deliver it here....Baby has come down....let me call someone for help.....

Tharn went down and asked the helper to bring a few things from near medical...and ask him to bring a nurse too...

Gulf: did you ever deliver a child Tharn...are you sure you can do it...

Tharn: gulf I have done everything...I helped with lots of delivery...and you are forgetting that I am a well-known doctor.....don't worry giving birth at home is too common nowadays...lots of people prefer it at home only...but if you want I can take you to the hospital...

Gulf: I trust you Tharn...but can you do it fast it's paining....

Tharn: saw the helper came with a nurse...Tharn make a slit in gulf anal area ....and let him be in underwater...tharn reduced water level and removed all petals....ask gulf to push .....aaah common baby a few more, please...