Gilinsky

You always had a thing for Jack G, but to think this was happening right now? There's no way it was! "baby girl relax, I'll be easy if you let me show you..." He whispered in your ear with his smooth sexy deep voice. He had you laying on the couch hovered over top of you leaving little kisses all around your neck and collerbone. You didn't even think he was into you until tonight.

Him and Johnson came to your house to hang out and J had to go to the bathroom and Gilinsky took this opportunity to strike. "But what if Jack comes back?" You moaned a little since he was nipping your neck. "We'll just take it to your room or something.!" G said wrapping your legs around his waist. "He's gonna be suspicious." You say lifting Jacks perfectly crafted face and staring deep into his eyes. "It'll be fine y/n! Trust me!" He said starring into your eyes as deep as you were his.

You wrapped your arms around his neck giving him a kiss with him sitting up with you attached to him. You were now straddling him and he brushed his tongue along your lips asking for permission to explore, you let him. Your lips moved in sync and he tugged at the hem of your crop top "Jack, we can't get undressed, just wait till J comes back out." You said against the kiss. "I know baby, but I can't wait any longer." Jack said gripping your hips making you grind on him.

You moaned a little bit but then heard footsteps down the hallway. "Dammit!" G said pecking your lips one last time before you hopped off of his forming bulge. You threw him a pillow to cover it up just before Johnson walked into your living room. "Whoa, what happened while I was gone?" He said sitting down. You and Gilinsky exchanged looks and looked at the now messed up couch cushions and unfolded blankets.

"Whatta you mean bro?" G said doing a obviously nervous laugh. "In the movie?" J replied with a sarcastic tone. "Oh haha uhm, the one guy got killed." You replied, luckily you have watched this movie before.

"Oh that sucks I was hoping that one guy stayed till the end!" He replied sounding quite pissed actually...Gilinsky gave you a stare down while biting his lip. "Oh I forgot to make my bed, guess I better do that before my parents get home!" You had to come up with something to say because the sound of Gilinskys voice earlier made you just wanna rip his clothes off. "Do you need help?" Gilinsky said standing up.

"Yea my bed is pretty big, we'll be right back Johnson." You said winking at Gilinsky. "Alright I'll watch the movie and let you guys know what's up when you come back." J said focused on the tv. You started walking back towards your room shaking your ass a little when you walked giving G a show.

You just barely made it into your room when Jack slammed you into your wall giving you a hard sloppy kiss. "I've wanted you for a long time y/n, now I finally get you." Jack said pulling away looking at your whole body, then back into your eyes. "Are you kidding? I've wanted to rip your clothes off since I met you!" You replied pushing Jack to the other wall and bitting your lip hungrily. You started making out with Jack again while taking his grey sweatshirt off. "You look so sexy today" Jack said into the kiss picking you up wrapping your legs around him.

You moaned feeling his bulge against your heat as he laid you down on the edge of your queen sized bed and started grinding against you. "All for you sexy mama" Jack said grinding hard making you moan.

You pulled him close by the collar of his shirt giving him a wet kiss. Jack seductively licked his lips, making you soaking wet just because of the sound of his smooth deep voice. He ripped his shirt off then went down your body laying wet kisses down your neck, collarbone, cleavage, stomach, then finally reached the hem of your leggings. He started pulling them off trailing your sides with his hands tickling you. He pulled the leggings all the way off "damn girl, black lace?" He said looking at your semi see through black and pink accented lace panties.

"What there cute!" You replied laughing sitting up and taking your top off revealing your matching black lace bra. "Mmm I could get used to that view!" Jack said moving his hands up, cupping your boobs in his hands. He trailed his hands down your body again and kissed your hips and slowly pulled your panties down. "im going in" Jack said placing your legs on his shoulders and leaned in.

He slowly placed his tongue all around before entering it inside of you. You moaned with extreme pleasure and gripped Jacks perfectly positioned hair as he kept licking and sucking you in the right place every time. "Ohhh, Jaaack.....don't stopp!" You moaned as you felt a wave of pleasure wash over you, and then came into Jacks mouth and he licked you clean.

When he was all done you pulled his hair upward making him come up to you. His hair was all messy from you tugging and pulling on it when he made you orgasm, but it made him look super sexy which made you want him even more than you already did. You flipped him over so you were now on top and you went down leaving kisses down his perfect jawline, neck, collarbone, abs, and v-line. You pulled his sweatpants off and have him a sexy look while taking off his boxers, his eyes shot through you like lasers giving you the sexiest look possible.

Jack flipped you over positioning himself at your entrance. "Baby girl, this might hurt a little at first, just look into my eyes until it stops hurting." Jack said leaning in kissing you. "Kay baby" you said pulling away from the kiss biting your lip looking him in the eyes as he entered inside you slowly. He just sat there when he got fully in, letting you adjust to his giant length, "tell me when baby" you waited a couple seconds then gave Jack the okay to start.

Not breaking the eye contact he thrusted slowly but then you started to feel pleasure, and you moaned telling Jack to go faster. He obeyed in an instant, "faster jaaackk fasterrrr" you moaned wrapping your legs around Jack allowing him to go deeper inside of you. "Jaaaaackkk Ohhh my gooodddd Jaaackk!" You filled the room with moans screaming others names. "Baby you feel sooo gooood" Jack said trying to keep stamina "I'm gonna goo jackk!" You yell and Jack replies "me to baby" You both release on each other and then ride out your highs.

Jack collapsed beside you kissing you. You both breath heavily, "oh my god, that was the best thing I've ever done in my life!" You said pulling away from Jack's swollen lips. "I know you were amazing, I loved it." Jack replied looking into your eyes then said "Y/n? Will you, uhmmm, will you be my girlfriend?" You got on top of Jack and straddled him, kissed him with so much passion and gave it your all, "of course I will Jack..." You reply pulling away. "Fuck yes!" Jack said with an accomplished look on his face.

"We better get back out there, I hope Johnson is into the movie and won't notice we were gone this long!" You say grabbing a pair of shorts and a hoodie putting them on while Jack put his clothes back on. You put your hair into a messy bun and Jack fixed his. "Damn baby, you fucked up my hair pretty bad!" He said giggling and pulling you in for one last kiss and walked out of your bedroom with fingers interlocked.

You and Gilinsky walked into the living room and saw Johnson just staring at the tv. Gilinsky sat down and you sat on his lap wrapping your arms around his neck kissing his cheek. "Hey finally! I could hear you guys fucking all the way out here!" Johnson said checking you and Gilinsky out. "Your just jealous bro" Gilinsky said playing with your hair.

A/N hello babes! Hope you liked the first one 😬😊 thanks for reading. Don't forget to like, comment, and give me requests love yaaa 😘😘😘